Chapter 19

Sammy's POV

As I'm starting to wake up I hear voices around us.

"Aww aren't they the cutest."

"No he stole her away from me. I found this one first"

"No he found her first then you came in last night and stole her away"

"If we are all being technical here I had her first then you all came and snatched her"

"Oh get over it I'm here no so technically I stole you away from her"

"Uhm I would leave any person and go gay for her any day"

No one said anything

"Wait whets gay?"

"Nice going Kelly. How about we get you dressed for school upstairs."

"Kay can dress me?"

"Of course let's go pick some clothes."

"Wait I want princess to come to"

"Princess? Heaven who is princess?"

"Her because she looks as pwetty as a princess,  like bell. Yea her name bell."

"Heaven her name is Sammy, I don't know if she wants a nickname."

"But-"

Is it rude to just sit here listening. Wait i have to get up for school anyways ill get up and help. I tired to move but I can.

"J can you let go of me I want to help your sister get ready."

"No your mine she can't steal you away" he responds in his deep voice

"Jackson please" he grunts but loses his hold. "Heaven"

"Bell your awake. Help me get dressed for the school. I want to be as pwetty as you" she runs over to me and jumps up into my arms

"Heaven what did I say about the nickname. Sorry Sam" Ryan runs over as well

"Its fine I like it. Let's go heaven and get you ready for school while grumpy on the couch still wakes up. Deal?"

"Deal"

As we walk up the stairs me and Heaven are talking. Kelly said she had an emergency at home she had to deal with.

"Bell"

"Yes heaven"

"Don't tell anyone but your my favorite."

"What, how could I be Luna had been in the family longer."

"Yea but Luna is always busy to hang out with me. I mean she's awesome but I never get sweepovers with her"

"Well I'm sure its important if she always busy for you. I mean if I had it my way I'd be with you 24/7"

"Bell"