Chapter 29

Jackson's POV

I walked over to the group. They were all talking. I feel like I had to tell them they had to stay because I feel like Sammy would feel bad if they came home but they have the chose to come or stay. I realized I walked over and didn't say anything. I cant find the words to talk or speak.

"Hey J what's wrong" I hear Ryan ask me

"Uhm Sammy said that you guys should stay but she wants to go home. She's tired and needs try and help Millie."

"I'll come I'll help the girls with Millie" Kelly says without thinking

"No I really think you guys should stay have a night out"

"Not happening, we coming home because if I stay then I'll feel like I betraying her" Ryan says

I decided not to argue and shake my head "whoever wants to stay can whoever doesn't then ok" I stated  before just turning around. When I got to the car I see her in the passenger seat turned around to look at Lexi and Millie. Millie have finally feel asleep but Adam hasn't left her side one bit.

When we got to the house they took Millie up to Sam's room and I'm told to stay downstairs with Adam.

"Adam you know she has a boyfriend right?" I looked at him

"Wait really? Where was he tonight?"

"I'm not sure but don't get to far in"

We hear someone walking downstairs. I turn to see Sammy with her eyes puffy and looks like she been crying.

"I'm going to let them sleep in my room ill take the couch. Her boyfriend will be here tomorrow he's trying to fly in. I'm beat so I might go steal Emily's room till she gets home" I hear Sam's voice that's barely there

"You can sleep in my room so you don't have to move ill sleep on the floor or with heaven"

She looks at me but it doesn't look like she want to argue so I might win "I'm not kicking you out of your room you can share with me but I'm going up there now so goodnight. Thank you Adam for everything . David should. Here tomorrow I've got to figure out how to pick him up. Hopefully he can make it."

"Sam we can pick him up and if I need to ill get him out here. Let me have his number"

"I'll send it to you. I'm going to sleep. Uhm J?"

"Yes"

"Can you try and come up soon please"

"Of course"

With that she walks up stairs like she tired. "You should go she sounded like she needs you" Adam pulls me away from the stairs to looks at him.

"I need to get him out here to help her"

"I can do this. I've always been-" he stopped.

I know why he stopped, he was always my go to then Max came. Max and I didn't get along but Luna was happy with Ryan and I had to put up with him. I started to like him still but with what he pulled with Sammy today was a big step back.

"Ok ill send it to you tell him the whole situation who we are to the girls. Tell him that we can get him out here asap. You go in the private jet with someone else that knows him and pick him up. Then bring him to the house. I can do it ill go sit with her while you get this this all situated then I'll leave cause your probably tired."

"I'm good J, go take care of Sam. I got this all handled."

"Thanks bro, uhm talk to you tomorrow. Keep me updated, I don't think ill be sleeping much"

As I was walking up to the room everyone was coming in the house. If I could have guessed they were all drunk because of how loud they were.  I didn't go back downtimes and get mad because of two reasons. 

1. I heard Adam dealing with it. 2. I Didn't give a shit about anyone other then Sam at the moment. 

When I got to the room Sam was reading one of the books that mom had in the library. I swear she has had read more books from that library in  3 days then I have read in my whole life. 

"Hi" I softly said as I walked in

She looked over and me and smiled "Hey" she said back as putting her book down.

"Are you ready to go to sleep?"

"Uhmm yea, let me just use the bathroom"

As she got up and went into my bathroom I quickly changed into so grey sweats and a tank top. I wouldn't normally wear this but ti makes her comfortable tonight I will.

After laying down and getting ready for her to come back she walks in and runs and jumps on the bed. I hear her mumble somthing but didn't quite catch it.

"What baby" I asked her causing her to whip her head to look at me.

"Oh uhmm nothing, its not important" she quickly says and lays down

"Baby tell me whats wrong so I can help"

"Is everyone going to be ok?" This time she looks at me and says it

"What do you mean? Everyone will be fine. Millie has her boyfriend coming and they will be fine"

"No I know they will, but us? The people in this house? Bella? Me and you?"

This surprised but also confused me

"Bella will be ok. Max likes her I'm pretty sure, and me and you will be fine I'm happy I chose you."

"What if you have to move again? Will I be a Bella? Or will we work it out? J your the only one I want but I can't make you want me back. I also don't want to lose everyone. Like Ryan, Luna, Emily, Tyler, Heaven. I just don't want to mess up our whole group but i want to be selfish and be with you."

"Baby I need you to take a deep breath. If we move again I'm going to do everything in my power to not but if we do you will come with us remeber. And I'm sure if anything bad happens between us all of them will be on your side but its up to you I will wait for you no matter what."

"No I want to be with you" She paused and took a deep breath "But we need to take it easy."

"Of course we will go as slow as we need to for me to call you mine" She just smiles as her  eyes start to close "Baby why don't you get some rest"

All she does is lay on my chest. I just noticed she was wearing my boxers and one of my hoodies. I smile and I finally know she's asleep. The words I told Adam wasn't true becsue with Sammy in my arms I fell asleep not to long after her.