Chapter 11

Sammy's POV (before second hour)

I have math next with Alex. I'm OK in math not the best not the worst. I helped Ryan to his class then Jackson to his. Me and Alex walked to math. Jackson's and Ryan's class are so close to each other. While mine and Alex's class are on the other side of the school.

Instead of walking in silence I decided to make a conversation. "So where did you guys move from?"

"We normally lived in Santa Cruz. We always lived in cali."

"Nice." I didn't know what else to say I don't make conversation I'm not social.

"So how is this class. Hard?" Its math, is math hard or easy.

"Depends. I mean do you like math or not?"

"Oh math is chill not my favorite not my least favorite."

"Yeah I don't have any friends in math. Most of the girls in there is cheerleaders and the guys are jocks. So I don't talk and just do my work. She doesn't give a lot of work."

"That's good I don't do the work normally copy off people."

"Of course you do." It was a joke, I laughed he did to I wasn't being mean.

"Yeah thanks for that"

We get to math and I walk to my seat thinking he's going to go sit with the girls. I mean he could pull any of the girls here. Nope he's right next to me.

The teacher walked in not even ten seconds after the bell rings. I stand up and make my way towards her. Ever since my mom died she been my mom figure. She hasn't been here for a week because she just had a baby so I wanted to catch up.

"Hi Ms. Minnie, how are you, how is the baby?" I bet the baby is adorable. Ms. Minnie is gorgeous. Every guy has at least had a crush on her once. She has tan skin, the bluest eyes, long black hair.

"Oh hi my love, I've been good, the baby is wonderful as cute as can be. How have you been sweetie. How is everything at home?" She's the only one that knows about Sean and my dad. She said if it gets really bad she won't hesitate to step in but we don't have enough proof for my dad.

"I'm good. I'm not with sean anymore, I made some friends, Logan came home for a week. So a week without my dad being the way he is will be a dream come true."

"My love that's so good. Who are the friends? Are they treating you right?"

"They are the new students one of them is Alex he is in this class." I turn around and see he looking at us.

"Well that's good. Well here are the work sheets for you and Alex. You can get started on that then continue that book."

"Yes Ms. Minnie, its coming along pretty quickly."

"That's good, now go get started."

I smile and trun around to walk back to Alex.

"Who was that?" He's in aww, like every guy.

"That's Ms.Minnie she's the teacher, she's married and just had a baby."