chapter 14

Sammy's POV

"Can I speak to you privately" he's asking to speak to Kelly privately. He then looks at me and kisses my cheek "Ryan and Alex are here. Alex can you come sit next here till I get back." Alex stands up and walk to sit next to me. Then they walk away. I take out my sketch book and start to draw.

"Hey Sammy, what's wrong, you think he will leave you for her. I mean I would and tried to multiple times." Sean says laughing. He's probably right.

"Dude you knew I liked her. Why would you do that?" Luke ask sounding mad

"Bro she fucking hot nothing happened anyway. Your fine" Luke just looks back at his phone.

"Sammy maybe if you lost some weight you can have him like her and Alex on the side. Just some girly advice. You do know why Sean never let you sit on his lap is because you would have broke him. I can help you." Lilly's sinister voice happened again. Maybe she right though. I trun my eye's over to Alex on his phone not even listening and Ryan looks liked he's on the phone with someone not listening.

I put my sketch book away and bring out my reading book. Just as they are walking back. Alex moves to his spot and the two sit where they normally sat.

"Oh and don't tell anyone" Jackson says to Kelly as the sit down

"Of course not" she winks at him

They definitely did something and Alex can't see it. I stand up with my stuff in my hands and walk out as fast as I could to somewhere no one knew where it was, except Luke.

I sit there for the remaining 30 minutes of lunch and just cry. Why am I crying honestly I don't know Jackson said he wanted to talk to me but here he is doing God know what with Kelly.

The library has a little room no one knows about. One day when Sean just ripped into me I need a break and I come in here and I found it but one day Luke followed me and sat with me for a few hours missed classes for me.

The library teacher knows I'm in here and she helps me by calling my teachers and saying I'm helping her. I also sit in here during free period as well so it works out well that I'm here already.

I can hear voices and I know they belong to the groups.

"Hi Ms. Martha do you know where Sammy is" Kelly asks. She doesn't tell people I'm here unless its Luke. I peek out and see Luke, the three boys and Kelly. Please don't say anything.

"I'm sorry honey she hasn't came in today at all." Thank goodness the four of them walk out but Luke stays.

"Is she in her spot" he asks Martha shit

"Yea she looked really upset, should I call your teacher."

"I'm not sure I'll let you know, thank you"

He start to walk over to my spot and opens the curtain.

"Hi bubs" oh hi I missed that

"Hi Mr. Hot shot" he laughs

"I'm sorry, I believe you about everything I just have to treat you like shit in front of people to protect you. Please believe me." He had tears on his eyes.