Chapter 9

Sammy's POV

As we continue to walk to the class I cant stop to think if Alex or Ryan is OK, or wrap my mind around that Luke really told him everything that happened or that he didn't believe what i said and apparently I stopped moving because I look up to see Jackson looking at me confused.

"Do you think Alex and Ryan are OK? Also I sit next to Sean in English so." He laughs, like he thinks it's funny. "What's funny"

"They are fine. They probably already have their schedule and looking for the class, and you think I'm going to let you sit next to Sean? He can find somewhere else to sit." He's trying to get me killed isn't he.

We finally get to the classroom and I get to my normal spot and like he said he sits right next to me. I pull out my books for the class while Jackson is on his phone.

Not even five minutes after the bell rings walks in Sean and Nate , one of his football buddies also the brother of Lilly, and then Lilly right behind then in her cheerleaders outfit. Sean's hands is around her shoulder, but as soon as the walk in his eyes catch mine and smiles.

Nate, Lilly, and Sean make their way to the seats in front of me. With Sean's eyes still on me and his arm around her. I can't seem to pull out of him look. Until the door opens again and its Ryan.

Ryan looks around and spots us with a chair open near Jackson. He makes his way over to us. "Hey J"

"What's up? What are you doing here" Jackson asks. He probably has the class but I keep my mouth shut.

"I have this class. Alex has Science right now. Sucks to be him." With that Ryan looks at me with a soft smile. "Hi Sam"

"Hi Ryan. Can I see your schedule by chance?" What I want to see if I have friends in classes.

He smiles and hands me his schedule while looking at Jackson and talking. When I look at it I see I have 1st, 3rd, and lunch that's it. That's good 3rd is another class I have with Sean so I won't be alone.

"So am I lucky to have you in any of my other classes." With a smile, he says that with a smile like he would be happy.

"Yeah your stuck with me in 1st, 3rd, and lunch." I pull Jackson down where I can whisper in his ear. "3rd was the last class I had with Sean without you but I have it with Ryan. I'll be OK with Ryan right"

"Yes he will be there with you the whole time" he reassures me. Thank God

"What class is 3rd" Ryan asks

"You really don't know what sports medicine is" its like my favorite class. He shakes his head at me. "You just basically learn about sports and what to do if a player gets injured then how to fix it. "Do you guys play sports?"

I can see Ryan doing a sport for some reason, but before I can hear his answer I can hear Lilly's voice. I have her in my next class so this has to be fun. "So she left you for three guys?"

"Yup, its fine she will notice What she missing while being the whore she is." Sean sick voice rings through my ear.

I feel a tap in my shoulder. I look up to see Jackson looking at me but I smile. He didn't hear what they said.

"I have Alex's schedule. Wanna look at it?" Ryan hands me his phone. I nod at take it. So I have 2nd, lunch, 6th, and 7th. He has my least favorite class with me. The one I fail all the time, history. Great.

I hand him his phone back just as the teacher walks in. He's always late. As he walks in he knows where I sit so he looks up at me. Whenever he did that I always slump lower on my chair.