Chapter 7

Sammy's POV

I wake up still not on a room that's mine. I look at my phone to see notifications going off. Shit!

20 miss calls form Sean

50 texts texts from Sean

10 miss calls from dad

20 texts from dad

15 miss calls from Luke

50 texts from Luke

Dad: Where the hell are you.

Dad: You better get home soon or punishment is 10x worse

Sean:  Why aren't answering my calls Luke said he dropped you off at home.

Sean: what happened last night. Did you leave without Luke knowing and whore around. You will get a punishment for that you know

Luke: please let me know your OK and please don't listen to anything those guy says

Luke: ill see you at school. I promise nothing will happen ill tell him nothing happened just tell me it was all a lie

Shit I have to face all of them today. I try to find Jackson but he's not here. Is he done with me or does he mean what he said last night when he promised me no one will hurt me.

Then the door opens and a new guy walks in. Wait who is this due. Please say he won't hurt me. I act like I'm asleep because be won't hurt me if I'm asleep. Right?

I can hear him walk closer to the bed and then he walks back out. Just before I can sit back up the door ups again but this time is Jackson.

He looks at me confused but then soften his face.

"Hey good to see you awake. It's 6:30 I was thinking  we should go to your house so you can get dressed and get you school stuff or we can give you extra school stuff and you can wear some of Ryan's sweats and a shirt of mine." Its like asking if I ever want to go back to my house or not. Of course I don't but I need my school stuff.

"Uhmm if you don't mind I would wear some of your stuff but I would like to just run in and get my school bag. If that's fine with you." I don't want to be in there longer then I have to it should take less then ten seconds to get my school bag from my room if I go through the window.

"Yea that's fine with me. I'll go ask Ryan for another pair of sweats for you and you can go through my closet grab whatever you want and you can take a shower in my bathroom." With that he walks out with a smile.

I walk to his closet and when I say its full of hoodies I'm not lying I think there is one section with shirts and that's it. Its like heaven. So while I look I hear the door open do so I look at the door and its the same guy from earlier.

"Please don't hurt me. I didn't do anything. I'm here with Jackson." I try to plead. What does he want. I shut my eyes.

"I'm sorry if I scared you. I'm Ryan his brother, he told me to bring you a pair of sweats." He says with caution.

I'm so freaking stupid. "I'm so sorry, I didn't know" I feel so bad and he hands me the sweats and a towel.

"Its fine don't be sorry." With that he walks out.

He hands me a pair of black sweats. I pair it with a white plain hoodie.

I went and took a shower and when I got out I got dressed I found my clothes from last night so I put my tube top on under the hoodie and then put my combat boots on. When I walked back into the bathroom I don't look different from another day just a little less tired. This is what I normally wear everyday. A pair of sweats and my brothers hoodies.

As soon as I was done I didn't know if I should go downstairs or stay but when I looked at my phone and saw it was 7 school starts at 8. We should actually get going depending how far we are from my house we might be late because it take 30 minutes to go to school from my house.

So I pick up my clothes from last night and left then room. I didn't know where to go so I walked down stairs and found my way to the kitchen. I saw the women from last night.

She looks at me with a smile. "Good morning honey. Would you like any breakfast?"

"No I'm fine thank you though. Do you know where Jackson is?" We need to go so I'm not late.

"Oh honey he's in Alex's room. You can go knock if you want. Its the door across from his." I send her a smile to thank her then I walk up to the door she said and knocked.

Alex opens the door and looks at me with a soft look. "Hey is uhm Jackson in here? I have to talk to him." I say shyly

"Yeah he is, you can come in." He says opening the door.

"Uhm can you just tell him that ill meet him downstairs and that we should leave soon my house is kind of far from the school and we shouldn't be late." I stated as he nods his head and I walk back downstairs.

When I get back downstairs the women downstairs wasn't in the kitchen so I just sat down at the counter and went my phone and started to read.

As I opened up the app I hear people walking downstairs. I turn to see the three boys walking down. Then Jackson walked to a different room while the other two boys stood by the door. Jackson and the women walked into the kitchen. Jackson looks at me and then takes my hand and walks with me to the door with the women behind us.

"Bye guys, behave and have a good first day. Jackson watch these to. Bye Sammy have a lovely day sweetheart." She hugs the three boys and kisses me on the forehead with a soft smile.

Ryan was the one that answered for all of us "thanks mom and we will" I'm so stupid I should have known that she was their mom.

As we walk to the car Jackson walks to the passenger and opens the door for me. I get in while the two boys get in the back. Jackson walk to the driver side and gets in.

"Would you like to tell me your address or tell me how to get there" Jackson asks I look at him and start to tell him which to go.