chapter 18

Jackson's POV

As soon as they left the room I got to work. I mean I didn't know how I wanted to do this I have people who normally does this, but I feel like I need to do this one he hurt my world for years and I wasn't there.

As I was thinking I got a call. "Hello?"

"Hey Jackson" my manager says

"Yeah this is him what do you need Jimmy I'm busy at the moment?"

"I've got good news son" I hate when he calls me son

"You know how I feel about that name Jimmy you aren't my father, and what's the news?"

"Uh yea sorry, I got you a gig tonight"

"Tonight Jim-" he cut me off this son of a bitch cut me off

"Actually cut that its in an hour. I'll see you here right? I can send you an address since your new to town?"

"Jimmy I can't, like I said I'm busy" I look at her sorry accuse of a father.

"Jackson this is to see if you are good enough to fight here"

"Jimmy you know I'm good"

"Yeah I know but they need to, so your going against one of the head people here to prove it. Its also only tonight."

"Fine ill be there" I need this, this is how I pay for stuff.

I walk to Mr. Diaz and just end it without hesitation and I call some people to deal with it.

I walk upstairs and into Alex's room and take a shower. I don't want to go into my room and scare Sam. I take a shower and change into some of Alex clothes.

When I walk into my room Sammy's not in there. I look at the bathroom to see if she was in there. I picked up my phone and called Ryan.

"What's up bro" he says like nothing wrong

"Where the fuck are you guys?"

"Jackson language I have Heaven in the car" shit we don't like to cuss around her

"Sorry angel, Ryan where is Sammy?" I calm down a little

"She's in the library, she said she wanted to read"

"Oh OK, uhm I have a fight in 30 minutes so ill be back later. Have her sleep in my room."

"Is he taken care of and don't just leave without telling her"

"Yes he's taken care of and I know imma go see her now, ill talk to you tomorrow angel sorry I can't be there for you when you get home. I love you and sleep."

"I wuv you too Jack. See you tomorrow" I can finally hear her sweet voice. Heaven's and Sammy's soft voice can never fail to make me smile.

I hang up the phone and walk to the library in our house. I see her sitting on the couch that has her back faced the door and I can see he long soft black hair down and she's wearing my t-shirt and a pair of my boxers. I can see she's reading one of the romance books.

"Baby" I call out. Nothing, "Amore" still nothing. I get close to see she has both of her headphones in and I tap her right shoulder.

She turns around kinda scared but calms down when she sees its me. "I'm sorry I didn't here you come in"

"Its fine baby. I gotta go do something for work so I just wanted to let you know I might be home after you go to sleep. You can sleep on my room."

"No I don't want to be a bother you can take me home on the way let me go get my stuff." She start to clean up