Chapter 3

Jackson's POV

My friends that I also call brothers, Alex and Ryan and I just moved here. I'm 17 as well as the other dipshits. My mom said we needed a new start and at my old school in my old town isn't good for us anymore.

My mom adopted these two at the age of 5 so we basically grew up together, and do everything together.

When we got to the new town mom thought we should go explore. So Alex being the party person he is decided to find a party. I didn't want to go but fuck it. Ryan decided not to because he was on the phone with his girl he just left. He really loves this girl. Changed all his ways for her.

When we got there is already like 10 so we were late. Who cares? When I walked in there was one girl that caught my eye. She was sitting with a guy on the couch and never looked away from him as if she was scared to. Probably her boyfriend. So I went and downed a couple of shots while Alex got shit face and started talking to girls that looked like cheer leaders.

"Come meet this group, there cool as shit and some hot girls, but before you ask yes the are jocks so don't kill me." He knows I hate jocks but whatever.

I start to walk over while still having my eyes on the girl on the couch. Something about her just seems different. 

When t got to the group there were four dudes and like three girls each girl had a guy. Even Alex managed to get one of these girl

The four guys that I met were Sean, Mike, Liam, and Colton. I didn't know the girls and I didn't care to know them . I'm not going to stay in the group I already hate them.

"I'm gonna go walk around, be safe. If I can't find you when I leave your staying here" I say chuckling. I'm just messing around if I went home and mom found I left him I would be dead.

So I went back to my spot so I can still see the girl when I looked it still seems like she never moved, then she looked up at another girl to wave over still talking to the boy. The two girls hug and laugh. Then she looked like she had thought of something the way her face lit up and looked at the guy. I know it sounds weird I'm watching this random girl but she looks different from all the other girls.

Just then she looks at the other girl and then the boy and said something. He looked mad and she stay tensed like she was scared. For some reason that angered me. Then she looks relaxed. Just as I was about to look away she gets and and winked at him and walks to the stairs not looking up from the ground. 

I look over and to the group I was just at and to see Sean and a girl wasn't there anymore. I look back to see the girl walking up stairs then looking back to where she was and the boy and girl laughing and talking.

Just as I was about to leave I saw a different boy walk up after her after hearing. "Hey cutie" so I started to follow slowly. I honestly don't know why I followed I just didn't like the feeling in my stomach. 

I kept hearing him talk and then I heard crying. I walked up and saw him on her taking her jacket off while her eyes were shut and crying. That made me mad. I took him by the shoulder and started to hit him over and over. Forgetting everything around me until I heard a crash to the ground.

That makes me look at the girl and see her on the floor. I rush to her side and shake her. I don't know what to do so I called Alex.

"What's up J? You leaving already?" He asked me with caution.

"No I need you to come up stairs now" I say and hang up before he can say anything. Then I hear foot steps and I look to see the one and only Alex.

"What the fuck happened Jackson" he says. I explain what happened.

Then I start to say " I need you to sit here and watch her while I go get someone. Don't let anything happen." Then I leave without him saying anything.

I walk downstairs to the couch she was at and look at the guy.

He looks at me with confusion "What's up"  he said like asking me what do I need just nicely. I then looked at the girl was was looking at me in confusion as well. Then I look back at him.

"Something happened to your girlfriend upstairs." I know I sounded mad but he's down here with another check while she's up and who knows what could have happened.

I see him look at the other girl and her look at him with confusion then it hits him. He looks at his phone then back at the girl. "Shit Sammy, it's been a lot longer then five minutes. Kelly ill talk to you later I'm sorry."

"It's fine go get her make sure she's fine. Tell her i'll see her tomorrow." The chick Kelly says.

He Stands up and looks at me mad "Where the hell is she? What did you do?"

"What did I do? I saved your girlfriend while you were down here with other chick so calm down" I say getting mad like. He's acting like I did something.

"Girlfriend? She's not my girlfriend she like a little sister. I'm best friends with her boyfriend." He says calming down a little.

"Come on sorry about that then. Where the hell is her boyfriend then she's not ok." I said angrier now

"Wait what. Take me to her" he said scared. Se we walk upstairs and see Alex sitting with her in her hands.

"What the hell? Get off her. You hurt her?" He says pushing Alex.

"No look behind you he did? Get your hands off my brother. He's was helping." I say steeping up. So the dude back up and looks at the creep.  He starting to wake up.

"What the hell Nico? You know she's with Sean are you stupid? Your lucky I can't tell him about this idiot." He talks to the creep.

Sean? The jock? He had another girl.

"Sammy wake up please. I'm sorry me and Kelly were talking and I was past five minutes. God please wake up. Bubs" the guys says to Sammy.

"Luke she asked for it look at what she's wearing. She never wears that bro. And you should know Sean was with the boys and Lilly. They probably left. Just let me have my way and no one will know." I think his name Nico said. I don't remember nor care all I know is I punched him again.

"Wait I just met a Sean, he had a girl all up on him with a group. Lilly and him left and to long after you walked away J" Alex mentioned

The guy Luke looked up at him confused. Then when Sammy was waking up he looked at her with sadden eyes. Then I saw something, something I'm going to kill this dude Nico for a bruise on her arm.

Luke saw and and look at Sammy, he said what we all were thinking. "Bubs did Nico do that to you" pointing to the bruise.