Chapter 5

Jackson's POV

"No Sean did it" she finally spoke. What Sean did it? Why when? Then I saw her face she looked scared. Like she did something wrong.  She tried to move bit I could tell she couldn't.

"I'm going to kill him J, he better not go to the same school the we got to tomorrow that we are." Alex says. He really doesn't like people who beat their significant others or children that's how he lost his family. So this isn't good that he knows.

She looks at Luke like asking him to say something but he's just sitting there mad not saying a word. "L-Luke I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." Before I know it Alex has him in his clutch yelling at him.

"Have you ever hit the girl" he says while stopping so he can answer but doesn't.

The one thing that got him to drop him was when Sammy finally said "No he hasn't, please let him go he didn't know." 

He drops him and looks at me "J what are we gonna do. We can't him know we know but we can't let him keep hurting her." He asked me sounding like he actually cared.

"He Luke, do you know where he can find this fucker." Did I know what I was gonna do? No.  Then I heard her voice.

"Please no you'll make it worse." She says while crying and it sounding like a plead I still don't move. "Please I can handle it" she sounds like she trying to stand up but can't and falls.

Alex catches her and tell her "Calm down he knows what he's doing trust him. He'll keep you safe. We just need Luke to talk to us and be here for you. You think you can help us with that."

I turned my head towards them like he's crazy for them to talk. She looked him and he's looking at her like he know what he's doing.

I hear her agree. "I can try. Can you help me up?" She asks Alex. Alex walks her over to Luke and helps her stand straight. "Luke I need you. Please come back to me. I'm so sorry. He told me not to tell anyone. I was scared please." Then she stiffened like she was scared. She looks at us she then she walks behind me scared.

Then I see Luke stand up and start to talk. "What the hell" he was trying to find her. "Sammy is this true or are you lying. He's my best friend. Don't lie to me Sammy." Does be not believe her? Then I hear a phone ring and Luke answers his. Finally finding Sammy and putting it on speaker. She freezes and looks at me. Sean's voice, I look at her and give her 'its OK' look.

"Hey Luke, sorry I left I was called in, an break in. How is my angle she OK?" Sean asks.

"Hey Sean, we actually need to talk" I start to hear Sammy crying. I feel he move away and before I could so anything Alex Grabs her and gives her the same look I gave her early which was the 'its OK' look, but when I know Alex has her I try and give Luke a warning look to not push it and tell him anything, and he understands.

Luke stays quiet and Sean yells through the phone "Luke what the fuck do you mean we need to talk? What happened? What did she do? Is she hurt?" You can tell Luke realizing everything but stays quiet.

"Where the fuck is she Luke. I hope she can hear me. What ever you did Sammy ill discuss it with you privately." Then I look at Alex and notice that Sammy passed out in his arms. Alex just keeps holding her.

I look back Luke to see what he's thinking but the phone is hung up and Luke is staring at Sammy scared. He tries to walk over to her but I step in front of him stopping.

"What do you think your doing? She's my friend, you don't even know her." He asks me sounding mad.

"You just blamed her and almost told him you knew and risked her life." I try and state calmly.

"Can I just take her home we have school tomorrow and she needs rest." He trying so hard yet I don't find a bone in my body to believe him.

"I can help her. She's safe with us." With that he rolls his eyes like he's giving up and walks away.

I turn to Alex still looking at her and holding her. At this point I really don't know what to do. I don't know where she lives but like he said she does have school tomorrow but she's not awake.

I break out of my thought when I hear my name. "J what do you then we should do? Should we take her home and let her stay with us till she wakes up?"

"Alex that's all we can do. Unless you know where she lives. The problem with that is we don't know where she goes to school and she doesn't have her school stuff." I say she can't just go to school with out her stuff. "She can sleep in my room ill just stay up and when she wakes up ill talk to her" that's the best option. Right?

"OK ill carry her to the car." With that Alex is walking downstairs with her in his hands. This  could be bad I may never see her again and she's in the hands with them two.

I'm walking up to the car to see Alex in the back with Sammy and her head on his lap still out cold. I get in the driver side and drive home. Mom should be asleep so I can't call her so I call Ryan to see if the alarm is on.

"What's up bro? Ya'll on your way home?" Ryan asks as soon as he answers the phone.

"Uh yea, is the alarm on?" I'm trying to whispers, I don't want to wake her up yet she may need the sleep or rest with everything that has happened.

"Uhh yea mom turned it on like normal ill go turn it off" I can hear him get up and turn it off. "But why are you whispering?"

"You'll see when we get home. Do you have any sweats that I can borrow?" I ask him because he's the smallest but as soon I ask I think of it how are we gonna change her. If any of us change her it'll be bad and inappropriate.

"Bro you won't fit mine what's going on?" He asked again.

"You'll see Ryan is that a yes or a no?" I ask getting mad like just answer the fucking question.

"Yes I do. I'll see you guys when you get home then?" Before he hangs up were gonna need to wake up mom is the only appropriate thing to do.

"Yea but wake mom up tell her is an emergency" before her can say anything I hang up.

As soon as I hang up I pull up in front of the house and open the door for Alex.

"I'll take her go tell everyone to be ready for what they are gonna see and make sure mom won't freak out." I tell Alex, mom would freak out about an unconscious girl in my hand at like 12 at night and I don't need that right now.

As soon as I walk in my mom is walking down stairs and with the two boys. She looks and me and her eyes widen then soften.

"Honey what happened to her" she asks she was she touches her hair

"I'll explain later I just need you to come to my room with me and change her ill give you what you need please" I plead her and she shakes her head we all walk to my room and I give her one of my hoodies and Ryan's sweats.

Me and the boys walk out to give let my mom change her and I already knew what Ryan was gonna say "what the hell happened you guys"

So we sat down and told him everything. "We don't know how to help her. We don't know what school she goes to or anything." Alex says upset.

"We will figure it out. Let wish we go to her school the fucker going to pay." Ryan say and in his room. Ok then bye I guess.

Just ask he does mom walks out with tears. "What's wrong mom? What happened" Alex asks with concern

"She" she stops and cry's more. "She had bruises everywhere" me and Alex look at each other. I look at Alex to tell her what happened and then get her to bed. He shakes his head and I walk in my room to see her face with tears down then looking scared.

She's awake.