Chapter 4

Sammy's POV

I start to wake up while I'm hearing talking. I remember Luke's voice but not the other ones. I remember hearing Sean's name but I didn't care. 

Then he asked "Bubs did Nico do that to you" pointing at my arm. I looked down shit. That was from yesterday when I was late to go home with Sean and he grabbed my arm and pulled me.

I didn't realize there were two other guys, but the thing is I couldn't put the blame on Nico but I couldn't say Sean. So I close my eyes and whatever came out of my mouth is the reason.

With my luck the truth came out. Fuck. "No it was Sean" I then looked around and the other two and then and Luke he looked mad. I just realized what I did, and got scared. I tried to move away but I couldn't.

"I'm going to kill him J. He better not go to the school tomorrow that we are." One of the guy say to the other. I looked at him scared he sounded mad. The other looked like he was going to punch someone. Then I looked at Luke and tried to plead him to say something with me eyes but he wound look at me.

"L-Luke, I'm sorry. Please don't hurt me." Then the other guy that talked before looked at me then at Luke and rushed to him and grabbed him. I jumped because I was scared.

He sounds really mad but doesn't scream "have you ever laid your hand on the girl." He stop for a second but Luke doesn't say anything.

"No he hasn't please let him go. He didn't know." I plead the guy hold him.

He drops him and looks at the other dude not even looking at me.

"J what are we gonna do. We can't let him know we know but he can't let him keep doing this to her." He says the J looks at him then at Luke.

"Hey Luke do you know where I can find this fucker" J asked him. Oh please no. He can't hurt him.

"Please no you'll make it worse." I start to cry I still can't move. "Please I can handle it" I stand up but fall.

"Calm down he knows what he's doing trust him. He'll keep you safe. We just need Luke to talk with us and be here for you. You think you can help us with that." The other guy I still don't know his name says. I looked at him scared. He's holding me. Nicely, like Luke does.

"I can try. Help me up?" I asked him and he does and walk me to Luke.  "Luke, I need you please come back to me. I'm so sorry. He told me not to tell anyone. I was scared. Please" then a thought came and I was petrified. What if he doesn't believe me and goes tell Sean.

I start to cry. I turn to the to guys and they look at me weird but I walk to them. I walk behind J and stay there.

Then I hear Luke "what the hell?" He couldn't see me. "Sammy is the true or are you lying. He's my best friend. Don't lie to me Sammy." He says getting mad but still not knowing where I am. Then his phone rings. He looks at it then finds me and answers it and puts it on speaker I freeze at his voice and J looks at me like saying 'It's ok'

"Hey Luke, sorry I left I was called in, an break in. How is my angle she ok?" Sean asks and I cringe.

"Hey Sean, we actually need to talk" I start to cry and move but the other guy grebes me with the same eyes J gave me. J's face in on Luke trying to warn him.

"Luke what the fuck do you mean we need to talk? What happened? What did she do? Is she hurt?" He yells through the phone

Luke's face changed but didn't say anything.

"Where the fuck is she Luke. I hope she can hear me. What ever you did Sammy ill discuss it with you privately-" then all I remember is the sweet silence and darkness again.