Chapter 6 - Abs Galore

🕷

🕷

Gwen decided to take the new suit for a test drive.

She grabbed the case out of its place in the closet and put it on the end of the bed. Clicking the latch, the case opened up, displaying all the holograms and suit in all its glory. She changed out of her leggings and sweatshirt, throwing them in a random corner of the room. She grabbed the suit and put it on.

She saw there were new turquoise pointe shoes with the suit, but she just left them in the case. She already had a pair, thank you very much.

She frowned when she saw the suit very loosely dangling off her body. "Huh. I don't think he understands the meaning of skintight," she said to herself.

Deciding to fumble around with it, she played with the fabric to see if anything could make it shrink to actually fitabcdefu lyrics

 her form. A thought sparked in her head when she realized that the cuffs which held her solution and pepper spray weren't on. Groaning at her own stupidity, she put on the cuffs.

When the second one came into contact with her suit, the fabric shrunk and fitted itself to her body. "Smartass," she grinned. She went to the bathroom and checked herself out in the new suit, like anybody else would do when you get new clothes. She put on the mask and threw her hood up.

The eyes of the mask formed and calibrated itself to her green ones.

"Okay, this puts Pete's suit to shame. Sorry, bud, but this is cooler," she said to herself. "Time to go test it out." She went to her bedroom window, opened it, and climbed out.

She went to the roof of the apartment building and stood on the ledge.

With a deep breath, she leaped off.

"WHOOOO!" she cheered when she shot a web out and it latched on the ledge of a building. She swung around through the streets of Queens, New York. The freedom she felt was amazing. It's a type of euphoria you can only get when you're swinging past everybody.

Out of the corner of her eye, she saw a figure of red and blue pass by in an alleyway. Being the ever so curious, she followed him.

Spider-Man was just out doing his rounds when he leaped off a building. He shot a web out when his grip loosened. He crashed into the rooftop, face first with a groan.

Spider-Woman watched that and snorted behind the mask.

"I'm good, I'm good," Spider-Man said as he stood up and shook himself off.

Spider-Woman started to laugh, loudly. The laughter caused Spider-Man's head to snap towards her. The eyes behind the red and blue mask widened when he saw the suit. "I'm sorry! It's just- it's just I think this is the first time I've seen a Spider-Man fall! Oh, that was beautiful!" She clutched her stomach because she was laughing too hard.