seven

Dysania

(n.) the state of finding it hard to get out of the bed in the morning

☆☆☆☆

I was not the happiest waking up this morning

We will be leaving for Russia today and I am not the slightest happy for this trip. 

I know I have agreed on letting Ria complete her mission but definitely not wholeheartedly. 

I can't help but feel something wrong is going to happen. And as far as I know, my fatherly instincts are rarely wrong.

Ria is a grown woman. I have seen her develop from a pupa into a beautiful butterfly. 

And what is the purpose of one when it doesn't spread it colourful wings and fly from one flower to another?

I know she is capable of protecting herself but I can't help myself when it comes to her safety and her wellbeing.

One day she may have to leave us, and then I won't even be able to stop her.

Had it been in my hands, I would have never let her leave the house. I would have saved her from the cruelty of the world. 

One of my main reason to go to Russia and not skip the visit is not Stacy's birthday but rather the Chinese Mafia.

I have gotten to know that their third in command would be coming to Russia discreetly and trafficking of young girls and boys will be one of the main reasons for his arrival.

I can't help but burn in rage every time I even think of them hurting my precious angel.

How cruel has the world been to her.

Her own family wanted her dead? How heartless can they be? 

We may be the most feared mafia in the world alongside the Italians, but we don't hurt innocents. Those who deserve to rot in hell are just helped by us to reach their destination.

Ever since Ria has come into our lives, I have seen this cold family turn into big softies. 

Yakov Volkov, the previous Don of the Russian Mafia, my father, is the coldest person I may have ever met. 

Never once in my lifetime had I seen him smile. He simply just couldn't. If it was one, it was a malicious smirk and that too when he was in the torture room, burning some flesh. 

But, for the very first time he smiled when he hugged Astrea. 

A very funny incident it was indeed. 

Being the curious girl she was, she had made it her mission to make the stone cold man smile, and that too a full blown grin but she overachieved, he laughed.