twenty one

Eigengrau

'dark light' or 'brain grey' ; the colour seen by the eye in perfect darkness

☆☆☆☆

The rush of adrenaline through my veins caused my mind to go in a frenzy

My urge to kill intensified. I was bloodthirsty.

I laughed maniacally while skidding through the streets. My hair flowed freely with the wind.

In a few minutes, I was on the backside of an extremely noisy building. 

Parking Inferno hiding in plain sight, I got off the bike, took off my helmet and shook my head, letting my hair naturally relax. I ran my hand through my black curls and touched up my make-up. 

Gracefully walking over towards the entry, I assessed the area for any potential dangers. On finding none, I walked down the stairs only to find a long entry queue. 

'The Cube' was an underground nightclub owned by a local gang who had recently tied up with the Cobras. The club gave typical nightclub vibes, with neon lights, overpowering smell of weed, marijuana and all other types of drugs, disgusting men with a beer belly and extremely hot women. 

I didn't enter into any problems with the bouncer. But he did ogle me like a piece of meat. What irked me was that he had a wedding band on his finger. 

Fucking disgusting men. 

The club was dimly lit and music blared from the speakers. I could see women grinding on men, middle aged married men flirting with young women and the stoners on the other side.

I could see a few eyes on me but I paid no heed to them and sashayed over to the bar.

"An old-fashioned please." I sat down on the high chair, observing my surroundings. 

"Here you go, beautiful." a sultry voice called out. It was the bartender.

Shit, she was hot. 

I slightly bent down on the bar, revealing my cleavage and I could see her eyes darting towards it. 

"Thank you, darling." I brushed my fingers with hers as I took the glass of cocktail.

I smirked lightly, taking a sip of the drink when I saw her shiver at the contact. 

"Do you think-" she started but I zoned her out when I saw my target across the dance floor. 

"How about later?" I asked her smiling lightly. I didn't hear a word she said, but sure.

Her face fell but she quickly smiled flirtatiously and winked at me, "You know where to find me." 

Finishing my old-fashioned, I licked my lips and walked over to the dance floor.