thirty two

My siblings and I shared a smirk of victory as we successfully managed to stay in the Ferrari mansion with Astrea

My siblings and I shared a smirk of victory as we successfully managed to stay in the Ferrari mansion with Astrea. Sure, they don't know who we are to her, but all that is important is that she shall be back with us soon. 

"I will show you your rooms." Francisco Ferrari monotonously said and guided us to the third floor where all the rooms were situated. 

He worked something up on his phone and in a second, a few of his workers were in front of us. 

"I am sorry Don, but the Wing C is currently under cleaning. We apologise." one of the men said hanging his head low. I could see his hands shaking behind him as he had clasped them firmly. 

Francisco released a breath and commanded them to clean the rooms in the Wing B. 

"These shall be your rooms for the night. Pick one as you please." He said as he led us to the third floor of the same wing as their family. I was a little taken aback by his ease to lead the Russian Mafia to his house, among his family members. 

Showing us the rooms, he left us alone. I looked at Pavel who was also showed the same confusion as mine. We picked one room each and then quickly met up in 

We all assembled in the room dad was staying. 

"Did anyone else not find it peculiar that the Italian mafia was so casual with having us, the Russians at their house, with their family?" Ivan voiced out my concern as he took a seat beside me. 

"Absolutely, and if they are to do the same with some other mafias, then it's too dangerous for his family. How irresponsible could he be as a father?" Pavel furrowed his brows. Dad's head snapped to him and he glared at him. 

"What happened?" Adrian curiously asked dad. Dad just shook his head and went to the en-suite to wash his face. 

We shared a look but Raif asked us to leave it. Ivan spoke up alerting all of us, "Astrea just messaged." He texted her the room we were staying in. 

Just a minute later, there was a knock on the door and unlike us, we all stood up to open the door, but Raif beat us to it. 

A small body instantly crushed into him, embracing him tight. I could audibly hear him sigh as Pavel closed the door and locked it. I missed her. 

"I missed you guys." she snuggled more into him, hugging him closer to herself, making me all jealous. I wanted to hug her too. 

"Okay enough." I coughed and as soon as they separated, I scooped her in my arms. Her feet dangled as I held her tight, scared to let her go. 

"I missed you little brat." I placed her down and kissed her head. Her smile eased me and just then I realised how much we had been unlike ourselves away from her. I am never letting her marry anyone, neither is she ever going to move out, leaving us all by ourselves.