Chapter 4

I called Bianca after I made it inside. She didn't answer so I assumed her and Craig were making up. They would probably be at it all night. I left her a message to call me if Craig didn't put her ass to sleep. I then noticed I had a missed call from an unfamiliar number. Quen came to mind and I saved hs number.

As soon as I did that a text came through. It was from Quen.

*sorry 4 turning u down. trust me i am so attracted to u but i want to do this the right way. forgive me? :-(*

I chuckle and reply. *u good. so what do u have planned for us tomorrow?*

*do u like surprises?*

*yeah, people say they dont but they're lying*

*lol well im glad u like them so im sure u will like what i have in store 4 u. i will call u at eight tomorrow*

Wait, eight at night or eight in the morning? I usually slept late on my days off and didn't get up 'til ten. I made my way to the bedroom and collapse on my bed. I then remember that Michael stole another pair of my panties so I made a mental note to go shopping tomorrow for some new sets of undergarments.

I yawn as I get comfortable and fall asleep. My phone rings waking me from my sleep. The clock on my nightstand reads three am. I grab my phone and see Bianca is calling. I answer and tell her about the events that unfolded after Quen and I left the club.

"Damn! He turned you down? And Michael has some nerve claiming your whoohaw belongs to him! He dumped you and is jealous that you're moving on? Ha!"

"What should I do B?" I ask her a serious question.

"Michael will only keep fucking with you if you let him. I know you love him but he'll never leave his wife, he'll only string you along like he has for eight years. Fuck him! Quen seems like a nice enough guy so I say give him a chance."

My girl makes sense. I tell her I love her before we hang up. I go back to sleep with my mind made up: Michael and I are through. I won't expect anything from Quen but I will open up to something new.

I wake the next morning at seven o'clock. I am surprised at this. I remember that Quen told me he'd call at eight so I have an hour to kill. I get out of bed, shower and change into some sweats. I go into the kitchen to fix a bowl of cereal and eat it at my breakfast nook.

Once I am done I clean the bowl and flop down on the couch to watch the morning news. At eight o'clock on the dot my cell rings. Quen is calling. I accept his call and place it on speaker.

"Hello?"

"Morning gorgeous. Did you sleep well?"

His deep voice fills the room and I smile at his considerate question.

"Actually I did. I have a clear head this morning and I know what I want." I tell him.

"Really? What do you want Gia?"

Hearing him speak my name sends shudders through me, like it did last night.

"I want to explore what could happen between us."

"Good because I want that too. Listen, I will be at your place in an hour so be ready."

"Where are we going?" I ponder.

"Just be ready. Dress light because you'll be sweating when I'm through with you."

His voice became a bit more seductive which caused to me to bite my lip to stifile a moan.

"Sweating? Is that a good or bad thing?"

"You can tell me over lunch. See you in an hour."

He hangs up after saying good-bye and I rush into my room to change. I dress in a white tank top, skinny jeans and a light jacket. I fix my hair since it got a little out of place while I slept. I decide to forgo make-up which I really don't need, being a natural beauty.