Chapter 13

Author’s Note: Forewarning this chapter contains a scene of non-consented sexual intercourse. I do not condone this behavior. If you uncomfortable with this act I will understand if you decide not to read further. If you do, I hope you enjoy this chapter :-)

****

MICHAEL’S POV

I walked into the room at midnight on the dot and the sight before me made my breath catch in my chest. Gia was laying in the middle of the king size bed and she was wearing this lingerie outfit which looked like it was poured onto her beautiful body. My dick was hard at an instant.

I smiled as I saw that she was wearing the blindfold. She was smiling as she knew I was in the room. Of course she thought I was Quen but she would know that it was me the minute I claimed what was mine, what had been mine for eight years.

I walked to the nightstand to the right of the bed and grabbed one of the oils. I approached Gia and gently lifted her and placed her on her stomach. She gasped in surprise. I then mounted her with her ass pressed against my crotch. I nearly came when she moved her body back a bit and rotated her meaty flesh against me.

“Ooh Quen. I am so glad you changed your mind about this. I want you so bad.” she whispered loud enough for me to hear.

Hearing his name come from her lips made me angry. I had intended on massaging her but I dropped the oil on the ground and slowly lifted the bottom of her lingerie. As the beautiful milk chocolate skin of her buttocks was revealed I noticed Gia came to this hotel room without any panties. She was ready for me!

I was anxious as I unbutton my pants and pulled my member out. I retrieve a condom from my pocket and sheath myself. I spread Gia’s cheeks and easily slipped myself into her.

She hisses at the intrusion. It had been two weeks since the last time I was with her and I knew she hadn’t slept with Quen and if things go my way, she never will.

I bury myself to the hilt inside her and I feel Gia squirm beneath me as I begin a series of hungry thrusts inside her. I see Gia reaching for the blindfold on her face but I grab her hand and stop her. I didn’t want her to know it was me fucking her just yet.

GIA’S POV

His fingers felt different as they grazed over my butt cheeks. Did he change his cologne before coming to the room? Something was wrong and I felt it the minute he pressed his dick inside me. It felt good but for some reason, it didn’t feel like Quen.

There was no way possible that it was…

I went to reach for the blindfold to tear it off but hands pressed my own down onto the bed. Fear set in as I knew from the touch of his hand that it was Michael behind me. What the fuck?!

I tried to move away from him but he grabbed moved his hands from my hands and gripped my waist as he continued to plunge into me. I cried as I was able to rip off the blindfold and I looked back at Michael. He was grinning at me like this was okay. He was technically raping me. No, he was raping me!

He grunted behind me like the pig that he was and I immediately began to regret the day I met him. I began to regret ever falling in love with him.

I couldn’t fight him off, he held me so tight against him. I cried as he finally came and collapsed onto my back. He had the audacity to place kisses on the bare part of my back.

“Get the fuck off me.” I cried while trying to move from under him. He was still inside me and the friction from me moving caused him to swell up.

“Oooh, you need another round baby?” he whispered to me and I felt his large hand slap my ass.

The sting used to be delicious now it made me sick to my stomach. I sighed with disgust.