Chapter 7

MICHAEL'S POV

I woke up in the middle of the night in the bed inside the hotel room I had paid for last night. I let out a sigh knowing I would be here for a few days. I ran my hand over my face and was taken back when I heard a female giggling not to far from me.

I turn to my right and see Gia standing near the door of the hotel room. She is wearing a dark green negligee that looked poured onto her beautiful body. Her breasts were up high and just begging to be suckled.

"Michael, I have missed you so much." she says while moving toward the bed.

"I've missed you too." I confess with a sigh.

"Show me how much." she commands once she is at the foot of the bed.

I reach for her and when she takes my hand I pull her on top of me. I lie on my back and grip her waist.

"I wanted you to show me that means you are in control." she tells me while grinding her covered pussy over my erection.

I groan at the sensation and watch her untie the bow at the breastplate of her negligee. Her generous C cup mounds spill out and I lick my lips while scanning my eyes over her Hershey's kiss tipped breasts.

"Please baby. I want you to ride me." I tell her while removing my hands from her waist and fisting the sheets beneath me as she grinds on me in a quicker pace.

"Tell me you'll never leave me again." she whispers.

I should be making her tell me that. She's the one gallivanting around with Quentin Fairchild. The thought of my competition made me boil with anger. She must have sensed this because soon I felt her velvety pussy encasing my dick. Sex always calmed me down. Or maybe it was just sex with her.

"Fuck Gia! You feel so fucking good!"

"I'm cumming Michael. I'm almost there!" she screams while bouncing on my dick.

"So am I. But don't stop!"

I feel my release nearing and with a few more pumps, I am spurting my essence deep inside her. She stops her movements and I reach out to grab her and pull her into my chest.

My eyes pop open when I feel nothing but air. Gia is not in the room with me. We didn't just have sex. I looked down at my deflating member and saw my right hand covered in my sperm. Fuck, I was going to go crazy if I didn't get this girl back.

I look over at the clock and see it is half past three am. I throw my sheets off my body and rush to the bathroom to clean my hand. I then grab the key to the room and leave. I head to the lobby and march to the gym.

Besides sex, working out was a good method to relieve stress. I lift weights, run on the treadmill and pound a sandbag for two hours straight. I am sweating bullets when I finally decide to give my body a rest.

I have three hours before I have to be at my office so I decide to shower and then take advantage of the free breakfast. I spend half an hour soaking my muscles in the garden tub in my room and then I head to the lobby once again for breakfast.

I read the current events while enjoying pancakes, sausage, grits and scrambled eggs. This reminds me of the breakfast Gia would cook for me sometimes. Lord knows Paula was a horrible cook so if Gia wasn't cooking for me, Krispy Kreme doughnuts were on the menu.

Once I am done eating, I return to my room to dress for the day. I leave the hotel at seven o'clock and make it to my office at seven twenty-five.

When I head to my office my secretary tells me I have a nine o'clock meeting with the other higher ups. I tell her to hold all my calls until then and I wanted her to bring me the Fairchild file. She gives me a curious look but I repeat that I want the file and she scampers to the file room.