Chapter 15

Author’s Note: This is the last chapter in the story (sniff). Of course I will write an epilogue to end the series. I hope you’ve enjoyed reading as much as I enjoyed writing. Enjoy this final chapter!

5 DAYS LATER

GIA’S POV

The rest of the trip was amazing! My co-workers were shocked when they noticed my engagement ring because no one knew I was even dating anyone.

Over the course of the trip Quen and I spent the days on the beach, sightseeing and buying souvenirs for Kent and Bianca. The nights were spent making love all night. Quen was an amazing lover and tended to me fully. It was like he was made for me.

I was bummed to leave Hawaii but something told me Quen and I would be back; on our honeymoon.

Bianca and Kent picked us up from the airport when we arrived home. I had my arms wrapped around Quen’s torso and I was all smiles as we approached our friends. Bianca looked me up and down.

“You’ve got a glow girl. Did the Hawaiian sun do this?”

Before I can say anything I spot something on Bianca’s left hand. At the same time she spots my left hand. Both our mouths drop when we look at each other.

“WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN?!” we scream at each other.

“Kent why didn’t you tell me?” Quen asks his cousin.

“I popped the question last night. It was spur of the moment.” Kent states and begins blushing profusely.

Bianca and I start crying like little babies as I move to her and we hug each other tightly. You would think someone told us someone had just died.

“Do you know what this means?” Bianca said through her tears.

“What?” I ask through sobs.

“We’re going to be cousins!”

At the realization that she is right we stop crying and let out an excited scream. We jump up and down while still hugging one another.

I hear Kent and Quen burst out in a fit of laughter. I pull away from Bianca and look at Quen.

“What is so funny?” I ask him.

“You guys went from happy to sad in like three seconds.”

We all share a laugh and leave the airport as we had garnered much attention from several people. We get into Bianca’s car and she drives us to my house.

Quen and I take our luggage inside and I pull him onto the couch. I sit in his lap and throw my arms around his neck.