Chapter 10

TWO DAYS UNTIL VALENTINE'S DAY (5 DAYS LATER)

GIA'S POV

"Ooh girl you gotta buy this! Craig baby, what you think of this?" Bianca screamed from where we stood checking out lingerie inside Victoria's Secret at the mall.

Bianca was holding up a red lace halter top babydoll against her body. I looked over her shoulder and saw Craig shamelessly flirting with one of the cashiers. I rolled my eyes as he came over to us and he saw the ensemble Bianca held.

"DAMN! That's hot right there baby. I think you need to buy it so I can enjoy taking it off you." Craig states and then buries his head in the crook of Bianca's neck, nibbling on her skin.

She giggles at his antics and moves away while hitting his shoulder. "Stop babe. We're in public. Besides we came to help Gia pick something out for her first Valentine's with Quen."

I huff. "I told you this would be a waste of time. Quen has this ninety day rule thing before he wants us to get down with the get down. It's only been 10 days so nothing will happen on Valentine's besides dinner and exchanging gifts."

Bianca frowns but then she pulls a pink lace slip from the rack and throws me a smile while holding it up against my body. "Wear this for him and that ninety day rule will become the twelve day rule!"

I can't help but laugh as I rip the slip from her hands and place it back on the rack. Craig then hugs Bianca from behind and I admit they make such a cute couple.

"For real though Gia, ole boy will definitely tap that if you bounce out in front of him wearing any of the shit in here. Trust."

I frown. I don't want him to tap this...okay I do (it's been almost two weeks since I had some) but I want it to be more than just sex. The last five days with Quen have been AMAZING. He treats me like a queen and he makes me melt just by smiling at me.

We all went on a double date this past weekend and he's already won over Bianca. He and Craig seem to get along but I really don't care if they become bosom buddies or not.

I've been back to the farm and Ichabod let me ride him; that was quite an experience. Charlie and I get along great and I promised Kent I would find him a nice girl that he wouldn't have to be so shy around. He just laughed at that.

Oh and Michael hasn't really bothered me since Quen dropped the bomb that he was worth a gazillion dollars! I was a bit shocked but I wasn't letting my guard down. I had known Michael for nine years and he wasn't one to give up easily.

Bianca decides to buy the babydoll and she buys the slip for me even though I argue with her the entire way to check-out. We leave VS and head to the food court to get something to eat.

"Have you asked Quen to join you on the company trip?" Bianca asks me after we get our food and find a table.

"Yeah. I asked him last week and he agreed."

"So you two are going to be alone in a hotel room for five nights and nothing is going to happen? How old are you guys?" Bianca scoffs.

I narrow my eyes at her. "I've spent eight years of my life fucking a man who never once thought to put me first. Now that I have a man who does, I'm not going to screw it up. If he wants to wait ninety days then we're waiting ninety days."

Bianca huffs as she forks some of her salad in her mouth. "Let's see if she's singing that same song after Valentine's."

I just laugh as bite into my sushi roll.

QUEN'S POV

I just finished milking Ethel and called for my uncle to come and get the full bucket. He does so and takes it out of the room. When he returns he asks me what I have planned for Gia for Valentine's Day.