Chapter 12

GIA’S POV

I was so anxious as the day went on. I still couldn’t believe Quen rented us a room for the night. My insides tingled as I anticipated what the night held for us. I called Quen an hour before my day was to end.

“Happy Valentine’s Day.” I smiled when I heard his voice answer the call.

He chuckled. “Same to you. I think you’re going to love what I have planned for us tonight.”

I definitely couldn’t wait! “What time should I tell Bianca to be ready?”

“Kent and I will pick you both up at your place at seven.”

We agree on that time and I call Bianca after hanging up with Quen. She is super excited about her date with Kent. She then tells me Craig called apologizing but she told him to kiss her ass because they were done. That was my girl!

At five o’clock I run out of the office so fast, one would think zombies were on my ass. I get into my car and head home. I shower but don’t dress yet as there is still an hour and a half before the boys are set to arrive. Bianca arrives half an hour after I get home and she has a change of clothes with her.

“Where are we going?” she asks me as she heads to my bathroom to shower.

“I have no idea. It’s a surprise.” I tell her.

QUEN’S POV

“Here you are Mr. Fairchild. Will you be needing anything else?”

The sales agent dropped the car keys in my hand I shook my head. “No but thank you very much.”

He walks with me out of the dealership and we approach the silver Bentley Continental GT I just purchased. I got behind the wheel and dropped the top, waving to the sales agent who just made a hell of a commission check off my sale. I drove off the lot and headed to the farm.

I had called Kent and told him to be ready when I got there. He was waiting by the front gate wearing a crisp red dress shirt, black slacks and matching Gucci loafers. He stares wide eyed at my new car.

“What’d you get a new car for?” he asks while hopping into the passenger seat.

“I figured we’d ride in style tonight.” I smile at him as I take off to my apartment.

I tell him I have to get ready and then we’ll pick up the girls.

“You think Gia’s friend will like me?” Kent asks when we enter my place.

I see him nervously wringing his hands together. I pat him on his shoulder.

“Of course she will.”