Chapter 5

I didn't have any plans after my date with Quen. I went shopping at the mall for an hour and then retired for the evening. I woke up Sunday morning a little after seven o'clock but not on my own accord. Someone was banging on my door.

I jumped out of bed and rushed to my front door. I tip-toed to look out the peek hole and I cursed lightly as I saw Michael standing there. I placed the ball of my feet back on the ground and contemplated letting him stay out there until he grew tired and decided to leave.

"Gia, I know you're on the other side of the door. Open up please, I would like to speak to you." he said through the door.

What did he want to talk about? Unless he was going to tell me Paula's baby wasn't his and he was divorcing her, there was nothing we had to talk about. Wait, I shouldn't even let that thought enter my mind. Even if he did come to tell me that I had made up my mind last night that I was going to give Quen a chance.

"Say what you have to say out there Michael." I state after having a mental battle with myself.

"Open the door. I'll stand out here all day and night if I have to." he states back.

I blow out a breath. For a man who told me he didn't want to see me anymore he definitely wasn't keeping to his word. Against my better judgement I opened the door which I leaned against once Michael came into view.

He smiled at me and made a move closer to me. I held out my arm to prevent him from coming into my home.

"You wanted to talk. Talk." I spit at him with no emotion and push him back.

He frowns. "Can we talk inside?"

"No."

First step to getting over Michael. As long as I am in control he won't be.

He chuckles lighty and drives his hand into his hair, ruffling it a bit. I stare at him, giving him a look that I hoped he read as 'tell me what you came here to say or go home to your wife'.

"Paula kicked me out." he states in a low tone.

"What?" I ask in disbelief.

"We were having sex last night and I screamed out your name. I was envisioning you as she did her best to make me cum. She has no idea about our affair but she told me to leave because she thought I wanted to have one with you." he chuckles the last part. "She actually thought that I was just infatuated with you because she thinks you're prettier than she is. She told me to fuck you to get you out of my system and come back to her once I have."

I couldn't believe what he was telling me. Why after all these years was he screaming out my name while having sex with his wife?

"Why are you telling me this? You think this is your free pass to screw me without fear of getting caught? You told me you wanted me to find a man who can give me the things I want from a relationship and I believe I've found that man so whatever we had is done."

I can't believe I just said that! I was so freaking proud of myself! I look in Michael's eyes and I see them darken a bit which only happened when he was either pissed or turned on. I was thinking he was a little of both.

He moved closer to me but stopped inches before we touched. "Did you forget what I told you yesterday?"

His voice came out in a low growl but I wasn't afraid of him. My pussy belonged to me until I got married and then my kitty kat would have my husband's name etched on it.

I tilt my head up so I can look him in his eyes. There's no backing down now.

"Go fuck yourself." I growl at him.