Meeting you.

They started packing Meryl's boxes and seemed like meryl and Don really got along with each other well. Third noticed that too.

"Hey guys, I'm gonna leave you to it 'kay? I'm still gonna meet mom and have lunch, bye guys!"

Before they could respond third was gone.

"Hey uhm Meryl?" Don spoke up out of the sudden after a while of silence.

"Mmh.." She didn't even look at him, because even she was still suffering from the lost, she had a feeling that if she would at look at Don now, her knees would go weak..

"How about we quit for today, and have a drink?" He smiled shyly..

"I'd love that Don, thank you.." she finally looked at him, he smiled at her and she smiled back.

After a few moments he didn't stop, he smiled at her. She looked at him and caught him staring at her, she felt so warm, probably blushing again..

"what...?" She had to laugh a bit, and this just made him admire her even more, the small laugh, light and full of joy.

"Nothing.. you just mesmerised me Mary... you are beautiful you know, I like the way your eyes shine when you're standing  in the ray of sunshine, it makes you look.. flawless. so extraordinary... sorry, I got carried a-away.." he looked down and blushed.

She walked towards to him and smiled, when he looked in her eyes, he was shocked what happened then.

She leaned towards him, and kissed his cheek.. he turned red all over his face, and scratched his cheek, right at the point where she kissed him.

"Okay, I'm good to go, You're coming?" She walked pass the door with her coat and bag, and looked back at him.

He smiled "yes" he walked over to the door and opened the door for her.

|chapter 2- ly guys|