welcome little gippy.

November 12, New York.

"UGHHHH DON! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, IT HURTS SO MUCH PLEASE!"

"ssshhh darling EVERYTHING is alright, you can do that.."

It was currently 11pm and Meryl was in pain.
Her water broke not that long ago, she hated it already.

"I JUST WAND HIM OUT NOW!"

Don was tired just like her, they haven't slept real good these days, she was in pain and he was mentally in pain seeing his wife like that.

He wanted to make everything possible to ease the pain. It must've been really really REALLY painful, she screamed and cursed.

an hour later

"OKAY MERYL 9cm, you don't have to wait really long anymore, I'm gonna check on you in 30 mins." The doctor said and left the room

"Dooonnnnnn can't someone else do that for me, it hurts.." he felt sorry for her.

"I'm sorry my girl. He will be here soon"

"I know, but it hurts" she whined. She loved her bump and being pregnant, but this was the part she actually didn't like.

Another 30 mins later the doctor came back in and said she was now ready to get her baby.

"Okay Meryl when I say push, push."

"O-okay" she was panting, it was exhausting for her.

"OKAY 1...2...3 PUSH!"

"AHHHHHH DON" She cried and pushed as hard as she could.

"You're doing great"

"FUCK YOU GUMMER, LOOK WHAT YOU DID TO ME"

"It's okay, i love you, you can do that"

"I LOVE YOU TOO BUT TO THE LOVE OF GOD, YOU WILL GET THE NEXT BABYYYYYYY"

Meryl continued to push and push and push.

"When is this over...?"

"Only one more biggggg push, i can already see the head Meryl"

so Meryl pushed as hard as she could and there it was, the first cry of their healthy baby boy

Henry-Wolfe Gummer.

"He is perfect, hi my boy" don looked at his wife holding their baby boy, everything was perfect.

"Look Gippy, that's ur daddy" she smiled at her husband, and could swear their little boy just smiled.

He was adorable, perfect.

He was everything she ever wanted.

|hey guyssss soooo, that's it with young strummer, I'm super excited to write about (now) strummer, I'll start about 2000's strummer and 2010's, round about that time, we will see, so stay tuned <3 -Lu |