Letters of adoration.

It's been a few weeks now that Don left for his travel thing and Mer was alone, she began to shoot a movie and had things to do, she and Don wrote letters to each other for every week.

She really adored him, it was crazy how good she felt when she was with him, she felt things for him she never did before.

Another week passed by, but this week she didn't receive a letter from him, she was worried, when third dropped by, she told him that she didn't receive a letter from Don like usual, he said he might be busy.

They talked a while and when third began to talk about Don Mer blushed, she confirmed that she really liked him, but didn't know where this is heading, in the moment she wanted to say she is falling for him, she looked out of the window and thought she is getting sick.

There he was, don, with sigourney, kissing her, she felt like throwing up.

"You know, I think I'm going out, I need fresh air" she told her brother with tears in her eyes, he ofc noticed it, and walked over to the window, and looked down, and he saw the opposite of what meryl saw, Don wasn't kissing sigourney, he pushed her away, but she tried it again, he backed of and started arguing with her.. then he walked over to the building where meryl just walked out right this moment.

Don walked upstairs and met Mer on his way.

"Meryl, hey! well, I actually wanted to surprise you, but you got me first I see!" She rolled her eyes and walked pass him.

"Meryl, wait! What's the matter, are you mad at me, is it because I actually quit so I can be here with you? And because I didn't have time to write a letter this week, cause I missed you?" He was kinda mad..

"Just leave it, maybe your little girlfriend want to come over, mmm ask her, I bet she is free so you can do her in every corner of that apartment!" She was jealous, and she wasn't even his girlfriend, still, she felt things for him, and this made it not really easy for her..

"Meryl for fucking sake stop just for a minute! Don't run away from your problems! It doesn't help!" But it was too late she was gone already.

When meryl walked out of the building she bumped into sigourney.

"He is all yours, have fun with him sigourney." She looked at Mer who wanted to walk away already but held her by her arm.

"Meryl, he doesn't want me.. if you saw me kissing him, he pushed me back, he made it clear to me that he only has eyes for you.."

"yea whatever.." she was so pissed in that moment that she didn't even realised what sigourney said, she was too stubborn to listen to 100%

When she arrived at the park, she walked over to the bench, their bench.. she sat down and tears started falling down her cheeks.

"Meryl! Please.. I- listen to me, please.." she looked at Don with her puffy eyes, instead of saying ANYTHING he pulled her into a warm embrace.

"I came back earlier for you, meryl, I want to know you, you amaze me, and I feel things, I've never felt before,
I didn't kiss her, she kissed me and I pushed her back immediately, it felt like I was cheating, meryl, the, last thing i would want is to hurt you." He cupped her cheeks and looked into her eyes.

"I'm sorry... I don't have any right to be jealous, I just- I couldn't help it, to see you, kissing another woman, that's- well that's not me... I know it sounds crazy, but don... I'm falling for you.."

He hugged her tight, after a while staying in each other's arms, they walked together back to his apartment.

Hand in hand.

|tbc...|