Oc bio 4

Name: Sabine

Last name: Unknown

Freelancer name: Agent Alaska.

Nicknames: Sab. (By Tex)
Beautiful hot lady (by Tucker)
Sabs. (By Tucker)
Bean (by caboose.)
Bine (by David and James)

Rank: freelancer. (Formerly)

Armor color: Dark pink with purple accents.

Species: Human.

Hair color: Orange with dark blue roots.

Eyes color: Bright pink.

Affiliations: Red team.
Project freelancer (formerly)

Status: Alive.

Age: Unknown.

Family: Unknown
Unknown mother (unknown)
David (older brother, unknown)
James Johnson (lover, unknown)

Weapons:
Sniper rifle
magnum.
Spray cans.
Energy sword.

Abilities: ExplosivesArtLinguist

Abilities:
Explosives
Art
Linguist

Strength: Freelancer level.

Mental health: amnesiac.

Personality: Kind, calm, quiet, caring, compassionate, understanding, terrifying when angry, responsible, chill, stubborn and a good leader.

Likes: sweets, apple juice, Star Wars, art, paint, fruit, Lopez and cats.

Dislikes: betrayal, liars, being wet, Grif being lazy, Simmons being a kiss-ass, Sarge threatening Grif and broken bones.

Fears: watching her friends get hurt.

History

There's not much on Sabines past for she doesn't remember anything. She crashed landed on blood gulch with no memories of who she is, only her name and her love of paint. Sarge, Simmons and Grif helped her wounds and she joined the red army on her quest to find out who she is. It was later revealed that she was once a freelancer, the first one to join. When she met Tex, apparently they were best friends back at the project and the only one to call her Allison. She also had a boyfriend back at the project called James, Tex didn't reveal his freelancer name to her so she's a bit curious. She thinks Doc is very sweet and knows he wants to help but not a good medic. She thinks Tucker is a perv but also sweet, when he wants to be. She thought he was brave when he ran into the line of fire after finding out that the reds and blues were fake. She thinks O'Malley is crazy and evil because, he's O'Malley. She later finds out that she has an older brother that might not be alive, she wants to know what there code names are but says that she doesn't want her new personality to change, because she didn't act like she does now and that she acted like an actual soldier. She respects Tex's wishes and stays out of it but knows that she'll remember eventually and that she'll stay the same when she does.

Her side and neck are scarred up and she has a phoenix tattoo on her back. (Here's the picture)

Voice actor: Tiya Sircar