Home?

Hawks POV

I fly Midoriya back to my apartment. He's still bleeding heavily and his skin is freezing cold. Why did he have to run so far away!

I glide through my open window and plop Midoriya down on my couch. I rummage around until I find a first aid kit that I barely ever use. Hero agencies pay for health care so I never have to worry about going to the hospital.

I soak a washcloth with warm water, grab a few blankets, and stride back into the living room. Midoriya is sitting up with his head pressed into the back of the couch.

"Cold?" I ask, handing him some blankets.

He nods weakly and quickly turns into a burrito.

"Alright, show me what hurts," I tell him.

He seems a bit panicked. He sucks in a deep breath and pulls off his shirt, wincing almost as bad as I do when I see him.

Asides from the obvious gushing wound in his arm and shoulder, there are thousands of scars covering his torso.

"Who..."

"Too many to count," he responds, already prepared for my question. He looks dazedly out the window, mind gone to a faraway place.

I sigh and gently run the warm washcloth over his wounds to get rid of most of the blood. The kid's gonna need stitches for sure. 

He doesn't even flinch as I clean the wound with rubbing alcohol, which always gets me gritting my teeth. I use wound closure tape for the moment and move down his arm. I've gotta set the bone.

I find Midoriya looking at me curiously as if seeing how I'm doing, which is completely outrageous seeing as he's the one all banged up.

"You've gotta set-"

"Yeah, I know," I huff, trying to mentally prepare myself for the crunch of bone and his scream of pain. "Here I go..."

Nothing.

My eyes were squeezed tight but I heard no sickening crunch or scream of pain. Just a little pop and it was over.

"You got any bandages in the first aid kit?" Midoriya asks.

I flutter my eyes open and gape at him. 

"What?" he asks nervously. "I have a high pain tolerance."

"No shit, kid," I mutter and pull out some bandages.

I suck at wrapping bandages. I always do it wrong no matter how many times I try. I wrap Midoriya's arm and he just gave me an unimpressed look.

"What?" I ask defensively.

He looks down at his arm and then back up at me, one eyebrow raised. I look at my handiwork and see the loose bandages already slipping down his arm.

"Heh, well. My bad." I scratch the back of my neck.

"Gimme that," he demands.

I hand him the roll of bandages and he professionally wraps it, using another strip to fashion a sling.

"Woah, you gotta teach me how to do that!" I exclaimed.

"Sure," he smirks. "Now onto stitches!"

My face pales dramatically.

"What? You chicken?" Midoriya grins.

"N-no! Of course not!" I protest, but my panic is obvious.

"I don't know why you're freaking out so badly. It's not like you're the one getting their skin fused back together."

"I don't like needles," I say shortly.