There Will be Blood

Midoriya's POV

A week later, the Purple Revolution contacts us with a plan. We are going to infiltrate the base, apprehend as many criminals as possible, and collect as much incriminating evidence needed to take them down for good. All of their hideouts will be raided, their locations known because of my research, and we will assemble a force of heroes assigned to deal with each individual League member. It should go down without a hitch.

Well, that's the Agency's plan. I have my own. One that might destroy my hero career before it even begins.

Shigaraki will pay for what he's done, I'll make sure of it.

The heroes are to gather at the Purple Revolution Agency before the battle. Aizawa, Yamada, and I are in that big-ass conference room once again. Among us are All Might, Hawks, and Midnight. We are each assigned a League Member to go after. The plan relies heavily on the base only being occupied by the six members reported to live there. If not, well, we'll just have to be flexible.

The current arrangement is:
All Might vs. Shigaraki
Eraserhead vs. Kurogiri
Present Mic vs. Spinner
Hawks vs. Dabi
Midnight vs. Mustard
Tsuki vs. Toga

As you can guess, I am not too happy with how the agency planned things. Some of the pairings are completely stupid! Not to mention that Toga has beaten me in a fight a few more times than I care to admit! I am about to speak on my disapproval when His Highness dismisses us to get ready. 

The agency is severely underestimating the LoV. One hero per villain leaves our chances lower than I'd like them to be. If only one hero falls, the villains will gain the upper hand. That's why I have made my own preparations. None of the heroes will like it, but what choice do we have?

I opened my phone and sent out a message: It's go time.

Todoroki's POV

I have been standing by my door, waiting for Midoriya's message all day. With my father gone, I am no longer forced into intense training sessions every day. I still train, but it's less often and much more relaxed without my father screaming at me the whole time. But, due to the lack of exhausting training, I am left with nothing to do. It has become commonplace for me to stare off into space for hours on end. It's become quite the problem. So, when Midoriya texted me, asking if I was up for a mission, I happily agreed. 

I hear my phone ding in my pocket. "It's go time."

I take a deep breath and head out toward the address of the LoV's base.

Bakugou's POV

That dumb nerd avoids me for weeks and then asks if I want to risk my life taking down a bunch of worthless villains!! He's such a brat! You know what he said to me? He said, "I noticed you're getting a bit out of practice with fighting. How about you get some actual training in and help me and a few other people take down the League? It'll be dangerous, though, so I don't know if you'd be up for it."

The hell was I supposed to say to that!? Of course, I agreed. I don't want him thinking that I'm scared, because I'm not!

I grit my teeth when I hear my phone buzz. "It's go time."

Midoriya's POV

The heroes and I arrive at the base. It's an old bar in the poorest part of the city. There is a construction site next door and a dense forest a little way off behind the building. It's the perfect battleground.

The group of heroes assemble at the front door of the structure. 

Hawks knocks and yells, "Hello? I got a pizza delivery here."