~1~

^^ yes, yes you're* ok we got that out of the way now time for reading

A/N- I was going to sleep but I've had ideas for this fanfic all day so no sleep now :,)

!! ALSO I FORGOT TO ADD THAT Y/N HAS NOT FACE REVEALED TO ANY OF THE BENCH TRIO YET (feel free to insert your own reasons as to why) !!

-Amber has revealed their face to the bench trio-

Y/n POV

"Amber, wake up," I say as I gently shake them from sleep.

"What, what do you want???" She asks, annoyed at the rude awakening

"WE'RE LANDING SOOOOONNNNNNNN" I shout in her ear, making them cringe a little.

"Jesus christ y/n- calm down, it's still going to take forever, you know how airplanes are.

I sighed, knowing she was right as I intently stared at the airplane map, moving very slowly to London. (does anyone else do this on planes- like just stare at the tiny map on the screen)

Timeskip - 20 minutes - brought to you by me watching The Matrix

The plane rumbled as it landed and I quickly pulled out my phone to text Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo while we waited to get off the plane.

We landedddddd :Y/n

Tubbo: let's go, we're headed to the airport rn

Ranboo: see you soon :D

Timeskip - off the plane & through customs + security - brought to you by me tapping my keyboard very quietly in the night

I dragged Amber through the airport, I wanted to see the bench trio nOw.

"Y/nnnnnnn stopppp I have legs y'know," Amber complained.

"Well why don't you use them then," I shot back.

Finally, finally we were at the spot we had agreed to meet. Baggage claim. A small sign hung over the spinning carousel for our flight, and I watched it turn for a few moments, zoning out.

"Y/n," Amber said, snapping me out of my trance

"Hm?"

"They're gonna be here in a second"

I walked over to the carousel, grabbing our bags that I had found while she was talking, and began to look for our friends. Suddenly, I see two tall figures and one significantly shorter one walk around the corner, the tallest with lots of floofy hair.

"AMBER LOOK"

Amber whipped her head, but I had already dropped our bags, sprinting for the three figures, and they followed right behind.

I launched myself at Ranboo, wrapping my arms tightly around him as I saw Amber out of the corner of my eye hug Tubbo in a much gentler fashion.

"Ay, I see how it is," Tommy whined, upset that he wasn't hugged.

"Okay, okay, fine child," Amber said, letting go of Tubbo to hug Tommy.

I realized I was still hugging Ranboo, and we both let go, laughing softly.

Ranboo POV - right before Y/n saw the group

Tubbo, Tommy, and I navigated the airport, all of us excited to meet Amber and Y/n for the first time in person. Y/n had just sent a text, saying that she was already at baggage claim, so we headed there.

We just barely made it around the corner when I saw a blur of [whatever color you're wearing] speeding at me. I realized it was Y/n, with Amber following closely behind, laughing. She jumped into my arms and we hugged.

Eventually, after a few complaints from Tommy about not being hugged, we pulled away. And that was the first time I saw her in person, like, truly saw her. She was wearing [idfk whatever you want to wear] with [whatever you want] glasses and a [insert color(s) here] mask. Tommy, Tubbo, and Amber were staring at us, and a light red tinted my cheeks, realizing how long we had held each other for.

"uM, okay thenn," Tubbo said, and I saw Y/n turn red as well. I hugged Amber as Y/n hugged the other boys and we exited the airport to get to the house we were all sharing.

A/N-

Word count: 593

Not the best but I didn't have too much to say for this chapter, so the others should be more interesting

I love you all make sure you eat, sleep, and drink water bc I know you forgot or chose not to do at least one. So do it now <3