~7~

That really called out 94k people 😭 (link is in comments if you want to listen)

A/N- omg look author is back without a giant gap this time 💪💪

And writing at a reasonable time in the afternoon?? What is this

Anyways my mom was making me do homework but why do homework when you could be writing fanfiction, right? (update- i got distracted with youtube and she is awfully sus of me bc its been 5 hours)

Ok sorry this A/N is so long one more thing-

There might be more cLiChE things in the next few chapters sorry about that lmao I didn't have any other ideas

Alr time for the actual chapter

Ranboo POV (wOw look at me starting a chapter with someone that's not Y/n)

I woke up on the couch with a soft gray blanket on top of me.

Huh, where am I? I slowly remembered the night before, how tired I was and how Y/n and I had started watching a movie. I must've fallen asleep.

I got up from the couch and looked around, seeing the lights on in the kitchen. I walked in and saw Y/n humming to a song and making breakfast. She looked and and jumped when she saw me.

"OH! Hi Ranboo, I didn't see you, did you sleep well?" She laughed lightly.

"Yeah, I did, thank you"

"I'm just glad you got sleep," she continued humming to the song and making breakfast. "Oh yeah, can you wake up Tommy, Tubbo, and Amber, I was thinking we should go somewhere today."

"Sure, where were you thinking of going?"

"Hmm, not sure, we can talk it over once everyone is down here." I nodded and left to go wake up the others.

Once everyone was downstairs (some significantly more grumpy than others), we started to discuss where we would go.

"Oohh wait," I exclaimed. They all turned and stared at me. "What if we went to the golden gate bridge, since you guys haven't seen it yet, and then have a picnic in a park nearby, I know a good place!" [I highly doubt there's a nice park by the golden gate bridge but it's wattpad, okay]

"Yesssssssss," Amber said, nearly shouting. The others laughed and agreed to the plan, getting ready to leave in an hour.

Y/n POV

I went to my room and picked an outfit for the day.