~19~

WENEJNDWJN HOW ^^

A/N

I cried reading the youtube comments for the song 'fourth of july' by sufjan stevens i just thought everyone should know

I have no idea when this chapter will come out [gae] but you guys obviously know hopefully its sunday or monday lmao i've been trying for more frequent updates

Have a chapter

Ranboo POV

'When will you two be back from your little date?'

My mouth drops open and I look at Y/n, who was avoiding eye contact.

She looks up and sighs. "I-I didn't say anything like that, you know how the others are, they like to assume thing a-"

"I'm not mad, Y/n, I'm just surprised"

"Really?"

"Yes, I would never be mad at you for something like that"

She hugs me and I rest my chin on her head.

After a few moments we pull away.

"We should probably go home then, huh"

"Probably, but I don't want to leave," she says, looking at the sunset peeking through the trees.

"We don't have to go just yet"

We sit at the base of a tree and just watch the sunset.

"I want to see the stars," she says.

"It's San Francisco"

"I still want to see the stars"

"Maybe someday"

"Maybe"

Reluctantly, we stand up and begin our walk back home.

Opening the door, we're greeted by Tommy.

"Amber, they're back," he yells, and Amber appears next to him.

"Took you long enough, it's been like- 2 hours"

"Just be glad we came back"

"Sure"

We go upstairs, Y/n going to take a shower, and me just going to my room, when Amber gets my attention.

"Ranboo, can I talk to you?"

Is she just talking to everyone?

"Sure"

We go to my room and they face me.

"Look, I know you like Y/n a-" I try and interrupt. "Shut up." I close my mouth. "I know you like Y/n because man you are awful at hiding your feelings, and I just wanted to tell you that I'm pretty positive she likes you back. She rarely trusts people even those that she's known for a long time, and she hates when people touch her, it makes her anxious..But not with you. She likes being around you."

I'm at a loss for words, and I just stare at her. "Huh"

She smiles at me. "I'm sure you'll figure it out, uh also," they lean closer to my ear, "her favorite ice cream flavor is [pick smth], it's supposed to be really warm tomorrow, use your brain."

"Uh, okay, thank you?"

"You're welcome"

She stands up and leaves my room, leaving me with my thoughts.

Does she actually like me cause if so-

There's a knock at the door and Y/n's voice comes through. "You can take a shower now if you want."