~11~

^^ don't ask, idk, it was in my downloads folder so have it

A/N-

Hi i am dead inside and it's only 1:30am so here's your chapter :-)

Also pretend enough time has passed that Y/n's wound is healed but also nothing had happened and no relationships have changed

Mmm plot convenience

⚠️TW// mentions of vomit⚠️ (no recap cause it's pretty self explanatory)

Y/n POV

Amber was shaking me and Ranboo awake for breakfast.

I opened my eyes a bit and winced at the bright light.

Ranboo got up and grabbed my hand, dragging me to a standing position, and I immediately felt lightheaded and leaned on his arm for support.

He looked down at me with concern.

"Are you okay?"

I nodded. "Y-yeah, just stood up a little too fast," I said, forcing a smile at the end.

He looked unconvinced but lead me to the kitchen to eat.

I pushed my food around my plate, feeling nauseous but eating a bit so no one would say anything.

"Y/n are you going to stream today?" Asked Tubbo.

"Yeah, Ranboo and I are going to talk to chat while we play Minecraft"

He nodded in acknowledgement, and the others began to talk about their plans.

After we cleared the dishes, Ranboo and I went upstairs to set up the stream and send out notifications.

"Are you sure you're okay?"

I nodded, and put on the starting soon screen.

"Hello chat! It's been a while, I know. I'm here with Ranboo and we're just going to talk and answer questions"

"Oh look we already have some"

Dono: What's your sexuality? "What's my sexuality? Oh, I'm [your sexuality]!"

Dono: How do you feel about fanfiction of you? "Hmm, I'm okay with it as long as it's not sexual, remember I'm a minor and I'm also uncomfortable with that stuff"

Ranboo and I continued to answer questions for a while, when suddenly I felt the nausea overtake me.

I ran out of the room and straight to the bathroom without saying anything.

Ranboo POV

She ran out of the room, and I was very concerned, knowing she had been acting weird earlier, but I didn't want to alarm chat.

"Chat, I'll be right back and see where Y/n went," I said as I muted the stream [camera was off the whole time]

I walked quickly to the door and saw the bathroom door slightly ajar.

I knocked on it lightly and said, "Y/n, can I come in?"

⚠️TW STARTS HERE!⚠️

I heard gagging and pushed the door open anyway.

I was met with the sight of Y/n bent over the toilet, throwing up. I walked over to her and pulled her hair back (or not depending on your hair length) and rubbed her back.

"It's okay, let it out, you'll feel better."

Once she was done, I helped her clean her face and left her to brush her teeth.