~3~

A/N- oh look, author actually kept her promise and is updating~~

aNyGayS uh

Yeah basically that previous chapter was based off of ✨me✨. No, I've never fainted, but I've been very very close so we're gonna go with that (specifically after airplanes bc I refuse to eat the food which therefore makes me lightheaded from now eating- idk man).

Have fun reading my sleep deprived writing I guess- I mean you do you

Short Tommy POV

"TOMMY," I heard a panicked voice shouting my name, and I couldn't think of what could've happened.

I turned quickly to see an unconscious Y/n held carefully in Ranboo's arms.

"WHAT THE FUCK??' I yelled at Ranboo.

"I-I-I don't know what happened, she said my name and then she- and then she fainted." Ranboo explained in between shaky breaths.

"Okay, okay," I said, trying to keep a clear head. "There's a bench right over there, we can lay her down and call Amber, maybe they know what's happening or can pick us up."

Ranboo hesitantly agreed and we sat Y/n down while I took out my phone to call Amber.

Y/n POV

I woke up to a quiet conversation and someone running their fingers through my hair. I slowly opened my eyes to see Tommy pacing back and forth on the phone and Ranboo kneeled in front of me.

"-no, she just-" I heard snippets of conversation but my head hurt and I wanted to go back to sleep.

"Y/n?" Ranboo said my name softly.

Wait. Wait where was I? On a bench- oh no..what had happened came flooding back to me.

I sat up very quickly. Too quickly. Black clouded my vision and my head throbbed, but I fought myself into the sitting position.

"Y/n, lay back down," Ranboo said gently.

No, I couldn't, I was fine

"No.." a mumble escaped my lips as I began to stand. "I'm fine Ranboo, I can walk, see,"

I pushed off from the bench and barely got a single steps before the legs gave out from underneath me and I fell into Ranboo's arms. Again.

"Y/n..no. You're not walking" He then scooped me up bridal style, and walked over to Tommy, who seemed to be getting more stressed by the second

"No, I don't know-" He cut off his sentence as he saw me and Ranboo. "Oh, she's awake," he said into the phone, and hung up.

"Amber and Tubbo will be here in a few minutes." He glanced down at me in Ranboo's arms with worried eyes, but didn't ask any questions. I was glad.

A few minutes later I saw Tubbo's car pull up, and all of us got in the back, Ranboo still carrying me.

He set me vertical, so I would fit in the seat, and my head ached. My whole body was shivering. Silent tears began making their way down my face and the world went black again. And I fell into Ranboo's arms. Once again.

Ranboo POV

I watched the tears fall down her face and couldn't stop myself from wondering, 'what had even happened?'. I felt a weight by my elbow and saw Y/n. I propped her up the best I could in the car.

The rest of the car ride was silent, nobody daring to break the peace.

The car finally got to the house and again I picked up Y/n bridle style and carried her to the couch, setting her down softly.

"No.." One word escaped from her mouth as I set her down, and her weak grip tightened around my forearm. "Stay"

I sat on the couch with Y/n on my lap, and just let her sleep. Maybe that's what she needed.

A/N-

Word count: 543

Look I'm gonna be honest idk if I liked the last two chapter that much 🤠

Like, they felt really rushed. Maybe I'll edit them, we'll see.

For now though, they be like that and I'm gonna sleep sooo

EAT, SLEEP, DRINK WATER, BRUSH YOUR TEETH, AND TAKE CARE OF YOURSELVES

Pleaseeeee

I love you all, have a good day/night

<3