~6~

This narrative is crusty ^^

A/N- yes yes faster uploads- anywayY uh idrk what to write for the next few chapters so sorry if it sucks

(future me: I think I figured it out guys 😎)

Y/n POV

I woke up and checked the time, 10:17am. Not awful. I rubbed the sleep from my eyes as I made my way downstairs to see Amber and Tommy already awake and making breakfast.

"Hey," Amber said.

"Hey"

"Can you go wake up Tubbo and Ranboo please? We have to do that surprise meetup stream in an hour and a half"

"Oh yeah sure," I replied as I turned back around.

I stopped at Ranboo's room first, since it was the closest.

"Heyyy, wake upp," I whispered, gently shaking his shoulder.

"Hm?" He said, his eyes briefly opening and then closing again.

"Wake upppp," I repeated, shaking him more.

"Noo," he grumbled into his pillow, then turning his face to look at me.

"Yess," I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him out of bed.

"Wha-" He was shocked out of his sleepy state as he felt the cold air around him.

"Breakfast time, remember we have to do that meetup stream soon."

"Mhh," he mumbled, leaning his chin on my shoulder [mans gonna be bent in half but we don't talk about height difference]

I began to walk to Tubbo's room, Ranboo slightly trailing behind me.

I opened the door to Tubbo's room, seeing him already awake and on his phone.

"Oh, hi," he said.

"Hi, breakfast is ready and you should come downstairs soon anyway since we have that stream soon"

"Right, I'll be down in a sec"

I closed the door to his room [as you should], and made my way downstairs once again.

"Good morning Ranboo," Amber greeted him as we both walked in.

"Morning," he sighed, sitting down at the table. I sat next to him.

"When did you actually go to sleep last night?" I asked, taking in how tired he looked.

"Hm? Oh, just a few minutes after you went back upstairs,"

"No, I know that's a lie, when did you actually sleep."

Ranboo POV

She knows me too well.

I sighed. After she left, I still didn't feel tired so I listened to the song she had just played me on repeat, and then decided to lay in bed and think for a while.

"6am" I said. I watched her brows crease, and she looked concerned.

"Why?" she asked, and she looked so sad that I momentarily regretted what I had said.

"I just couldn't sleep," I shrugged.

"Next time tell me, you need to get sleep"

I reluctantly agreed and Tubbo came downstairs just as Tommy put the pancakes on the table.

"Oh, look we summoned Bee boy," Amber said, and we laughed.

Timeskip- after breakfast and time for stream