~28~

A/N

Dude it's been a bit sorry about that lmao (YOU?? THINK?????)

What happened in Ivy's life today?

Idrk lmao I've watched a lot of Ranboo's streams instead of homework bc duh who wants to do hw but yeah

Hello me it's three weeks later ~~ now you just drink coffee, watch streams and stare at the wall cause yk yeah

Have a chapter!

Y/n POV

I woke up to loud thunder and the flickering of lightning through the window and tensed up. I hated thunderstorms.

The rain was nice, but the sudden loud noises and light flashes were not for me.

Squeezing my eyes shut, I pull the comforter up more, trying to block out the sound.

"Y/n?" I hear a voice mumble sleepily, and I jump at the noise.

"I'm sorry, I know you hate thunderstorms," Ranboo whispers.

He remembers?

I roll to face him and bury my face in his shirt as he pulls me closer.

He moves his hand lightly to my back and moves a piece of hair out of my face. "Can I do anything to help?" he whispers.

"I don't know, just be here?"

"I can do that"

He runs his hand through my hair gently and hums a song as I close my eyes, falling asleep, feeling safe in his arms.

~Timeskip (to morning) brought to you by me drinking iced coffee for the third time today~

Someone threw a book at me.

"Who the fuck just threw that?" I mumble into Ranboo's shirt.

[damn google docs wants to make this dramatic i see]

"Wake up"

"How about no"

"The wedding's today"

My eyes fly open to see Tommy standing at the foot of the bed, and Ranboo still asleep next to me.

I start to shake him [Ranboo] awake, and Tommy walks away.

"Hhhwhat," he murmurs.

"Wake up wake up wake up the wedding's today"

"That's nice," he says, covering his face with his arm and turning away.

"Ranboooooo"

"Mh"

I move his arm out of the way and kiss his nose.

"Y/n"

"Ranboo," I say, kissing his nose again.