~5~

A/N- mm yes meme. Grr. ok yep what

Idk i need no school that's what i need-

Anyway let's see how this chapter goes I feel like the story is going slowly but thats how life works so deal with it 😌💅✨ [ew that felt mother-ish i didn't like that]

TW// ears being pierced with needle (?) It's a very brief needle description and I'm not sure if it'll apply to anyone but might as well be safe :))

( !! TW's are marked when they occur so feel free to read until that part, skip, and continue !! )

Y/n POV

I woke up to soft whispers. "-let them sleep, they need it." I opened my heavy eyelids to see the figures of Tubbo and Amber standing in front of me.

"Oh, good morning Y/n," Tubbo whispered. I started to close my eyes again when I felt a weight life off my head. Huh?

"Aaaand good morning Ranboo," Amber said with a smile. I figured we should both get up, plus Tommy wasn't awake yet, so we could do the honors. I started to get up when I heard Ranboo.

"Ughh, do we have to get up yet?" He whined.

"Yes, now come on, we can annoy the shit out of Tommy," I said, pulling him to his feet.

"Feeling better?" He asked, referencing the night before [AYO NO DIRTY MINDS TY]

"Yeah, thank you," I said, realizing I had never gotten the chance to thank him.

"Hey, it wasn't a problem, I'm just glad you're okay now," He smiles and I smile back. "Okay, let's go wake up Tommy!" He says with more enthusiasm than anyone should have for waking up a grumpy child as he pulls me up the stairs.

Timeskip- (everyone is downstairs and they've already eaten breakfast)

"Alright, where do we want to go today?" Tubbo spoke up.

"How about the mall, we can look around," Tommy suggests.

"Ooo yes, let's do that," I said, with Amber and Ranboo also agreeing.

"Okay, Ranboo and Y/n, go get your masks and glasses (or whatever you want to wear to cover your face in public," Tubbo reminded us.

"Oh yeah, thanks," I said as I grabbed [face covering(s)] from a nearby table, Ranboo doing the same and putting on his mask and glasses.

"Hey wait-," I said, gently grabbing Ranboo's forearm and pulling it down. The mask that had only been half attached slipped back down.

"Yeah?"

"Oh sorry, I just haven't really seen your face that well until now..for once the gremlin child is right"

"LET'S FUCKING G- wait, what was I right about?" Tommy looked incredibly confused.

"It's just that- you were right, he is handsome," I said with a grin.

"I- uh, thanks," Ranboo said, a slight smile on his face, while his cheeks tinted light pink.

"aLrIgHt AlRiGhT, let's go guys," Amber said, slightly impatiently.

Timeskip to the mall-

"Oh my god- Ranboo" I said in a hushed voice.

"Yes?" He replied, looking slightly concerned as a devilish smile spread across my face.

"You should get your ears pierced," I said, excitement creeping into my voice.

"Hmm, I don't know.."

"Come onn, I'll get a second piercing in both ears if you do it"

"Fine, I guess"

"Yesss!"

I texted the group chat to let them know where we were (they spit up into groups), and we walked into [ear piercing store]. I noticed Ranboo's slight anxiousness, and I grabbed his hand to calm him down. He squeezed it lightly as he sat down on the stool. (This place is gonna use an actual needle instead of a piercing gun cause that's how I got my ears pierced)

The lady marked his ears with a felt tip pen and asked if those spots were okay. Ranboo turned to look at me.

"What," I laughed. "Do you like how they're placed?"

"Y-yeah, that's fine"

!! start of needle TW !!

The lady nodded and said "stay still, it'll be a small prick". Ranboo squeezed my hand once again as the lady pierced the skin, holding an ice gel behind the ear.

!! end of TW !!

"Andd, one ear done!" She announced, and Ranboo looked relieved. A few seconds later, the other was done and Ranboo and I thanked the lady. Then we walked out of the store to meet with Tommy, Tubbo, and Amber, Ranboo wearing his new diamond studs. (also you got yours done too, I was just too lazy to include it 💀 it was pretty standard lmao).

"Boss mann, lookin' good," Tubbo greeted Ranboo.

"Yoooo"

"They look so good on youu"

Timeskip about an hour-

We had been walking around the mall for a good amount of time and everyone was pretty tired.

"Are we all ready to go back?" Tubbo asked. We all agreed and headed home.

When we arrived home we all get into our beds and fell asleep, or just layed while on our phones.

~

It had been 5 hours and I still couldn't sleep for some reason. I got up to get some water and checked the time. 3:26AM. I sighed as I made my way downstairs, surprised when I saw a figure already at the table.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I asked the figure.

"Nope, do you want me to make you some food?" Answered the figure, who as I got closer could tell was Ranboo.

"Nah, I just wanted some water." He nodded his head in response.

I grabbed my water and sat in the chair next to him at the table.

"You look tired, Mr. Boo, you should sleep"

"I guess, but I don't feel really tired"

"What if I played you a song on my guitar?"

"Mm, maybe that would help"

I tiptoed upstairs and grabbed my guitar, and made my way back to Ranboo.

"What should I play?"

"Hmm, how about...Sofia by Clairo (LMAO I COULDN'T THINK OF ANYTHING THIS WOULD BE SO HARD TO PLAY ON GUITAR)

"Okay" I sang the song softly, as Ranboo hummed along.

The song ended. "Alright Boo Boy, time to go to sleep"

"Fiinee, goodnight Y/n"

"Goodnight Ranboo"

A/N-

Word count: 991

Okay maybe this one made up for the previous but it was kind of a boring filler chapter, sorry about that.

Well I'm gonna sleep and you should do that too (if its nighttime)

Soo eat, sleep, hydrate, take a shower, and overall take care of yourselves.

Ily all <3