~18~

A/N

I think maybe it's not a good thing when you start rereading your own fanfiction for comfort

Oh well

Have a chapter !!

Y/n POV

I woke up and tried to sit up, but something was pulling me back down.

[idk why half of these chapters start with someone waking up just don't ask]

With my eyes still closed, I reached out to push whatever was holding me down away.

However, my fingers touched something fluffy, and my eyes flew open.

Ranboo was lying next to me, both arms wrapped around my waist, fast asleep. My head was on his chest, one of my arms wrapped around him while the other was tangled in his hair.

He looks so cute..

I did need to get up though, so I reluctantly shook his shoulder, trying to wake him up.

"Mmmnoooo"

"Yesss, wake uppp"

He opened his eyes to see my face only a few inches from his.

Although he turned red, he smiled at me. "Hi :D"

I let out a soft laugh and tried to roll away from him, but he brought me even closer. [i refuse to use the word giggle it sounds .. wEiRd idk]

"Let me go"

"No"

I slowly unwrapped one of his arms from my waist and he let the other one fall away.

"I'm cold"

I grabbed his hand and yanked him up from the bed, and he followed me slowly downstairs.

We saw Tommy first, who looked very excited.

"AMBERRRRRRRR, TUBBBOOOOOO, the lovebirds are awakkke!!"

Ranboo and I turned red and I let go out his hand, seeing him look a bit disappointed out of the corner of my eye.

Amber appeared from around the corner, followed by Tubbo.

"Awww look at them," Amber said.

"I-"

"They're so cute"

Ranboo took my hand again and dragged me towards the kitchen.

We found the leftovers of the food someone had made, as it was 7:30pm.

Without speaking, Ranboo got two servings and heated them up, handing one to me.

I set it on the table and hugged him as a thank you. We stayed like that for a few minutes until the door to the kitchen slammed open.

Amber walked in and we scrambled away from each other, and they just smiled and walked back out.

We went to the living room to eat, finding Tubbo and Tommy screwing around with the TV, tring to make it "change colors".

It wasn't going to work but it was entertaining to watch them try.

I finished my food, and a few minutes later, Amber grabbed my arm and dragged me to her room.

"What?" I asked, slightly surprised.

"Alright, time to confess," she says, sitting next to me on the bed.

"Confess what?" I ask, pretending not to know what they're talking about.

"Y/n, we all know you like Ranboo. Except- maybe Ranboo, he's not very good at this apparently."