~4~

A/N- It's been so long lmao sorry. Ig I've been busy? Idk but here's your update :D

ALSO THE MEME I'M SOBBING MY HUMOR IS SO BROKEN

Y/n POV

Someone was shaking me awake. I slowly opened my eyes and winced as dim light make my head pound. I tilted by head to see Ranboo looking at me with a worried expression.

"Hm?" It was all I could get out, I was just so tired. "Whattimeisit [what time is it]?"

"It's 8am, but you haven't eaten since you got here last night and I don't know when you ate before that"

"I'm not hungry." Nausea filled me at just the thought of food.

"No, Y/n. You need to eat," he said firmly. "Stay here, I'm getting you some snacks."

He gently scooped me up and propped me up on the couch, and then stood up and headed to the kitchen. I started shivering, I felt so cold for some reason.

A few minutes later he returned with a glass of water, saltine crackers, [best crackers ngl] and some strawberries. He set the plate on the side table and sat next to me.

"Okay, will you eat at least a little bit?"

I wanted to say no, but I knew it would eventually help the nausea, so I nodded slightly and reached for a cracker.

Ranboo POV

Okay, she's finally eating. That's good. I watched her finish a second cracker and then reach for the glass of water. Her hand was shaking. I looked at her closer and realize that her whole body was shivering.

"Are you cold?"

"Oh..uh, a little," she replied hesitantly.

I pulled a blanket over both of our laps and scooted closer to her as I wrapped my arm around her in a side hug.

She finished everything on the plate.

"Do you want any more?" I asked, knowing by now the reason she had fainted earlier.

She sighed sleepily and shook her head 'no' as she slowly leaned on my shoulder.

I felt my eyes slowly close and my head tip to the side, I hadn't slept at all.

A/N-

Word count: 353

Lowkey short chapter so I'm sorry about that- another one should be out in like 15 seconds tho so chill your beans.

Anyway, yk the drill

Please remember that you are loved, and eat, sleep, drink water, brush your teeth, and take care of yourself!

<3