~8~

^^ LMAO I FOUND THIS IN MY GOOGLE KEEP AND ITS SAD THAT ONE FANFIC CHAPTER WAS LONGER THAN MY ESSAY THAT LOOK TWO HOURS

A/N- currently fighting with myself on doing a 7 page google doc on pearl harbor or writing fanfiction..idk

My mom will probably snatch all electronics I own tho since its already 4 days late oH wElL i'm flip flopping between them

(update- no you fucking didn't you still haven't started the homework)

On another note, this morning my spanish teacher yelled "BUENAS DIAS" and I wasn't paying attention and it scared the shit out of me

aLsO~~ did I mention I'm writing this on my chrome book? My- school chrome book?? That spotify is blocked on but not wattpad??? Yeah, that.

Anyways let's continue with the story cause more has to happen

⚠️TW// panic attack⚠️

(please do not read if it will trigger you, the passage is marked before and after the trigger so just skip the section, a recap will be at the end of the chapter before the A/N)

Ranboo POV

We sit on the couch for about ten minutes before Y/n sits up and stretches.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick and get a blanket as well, do you want anything"

I shook my head 'no' and she got up and went upstairs quietly. I continued scrolling through twitter, stumbling upon a hashtag.

'#ranboofaceleaked'

I open the hashtag and scroll through, and see that some people have actually found my face from various places.

"Nonononono," I whispered under my breath.

⚠️TW STARTS HERE!⚠️

I felt my breathing start to get faster and shorter as I struggled to pull in air.

How would they find my face? What if they find where we are? Why does my face look like that? Do they know me? Are they going to leak my name?

Y/n POV

I quickly grabbed a blanket and made my way back downstairs.

"Alright, I'm ba-" I cut myself off as I saw Ranboo on the couch, tears pooling in his eyes and his body shaking as his breathing got faster and faster.

I rushed to him and sat next to him.

I shut the phone off and pulled it out of his hand, not even bothering to look at it just yet. I grabbed his hand and rubbed slow circles on it with my thumb.

"Look, look at me," I said softly, and his eyes met mine. "Try and match my breaths, okay?" I say, taking deep breaths and exhaling.

He eventually calms down his breathing and I hug him while he cries into my shoulder.

⚠️END OF TW⚠️ (recap at the end of the chapter)

Still hugging him, I hear his breathing soften, and realize he fell asleep.

I didn't dare move him, I knew from personal experience that panic attacks take a lot out of you, and he would need a lot of rest.

We stayed like that, hugging each other with him asleep, until I fell asleep as well.

Amber POV - 11:32AM

It was pretty late in the morning as I walked downstairs, and I expected more people to be awake than, well, no one.