▬▬▬▬ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑱𝒐𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝑵𝒂𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒏

🗒 ❛ HEADCANNON ༉‧₊˚✧

TIMELINE。˚ ⁀➷ Post-Endgame AU, Hawkeye AU

WARNING。˚ ⁀➷ None, a tinge of angst

SUMMARY。˚ ⁀➷ Joanna comes home after saving Tony from an ambush, but to her surprise, she's greeted by Nathan Sokolov in her own apartment.

꧁꧂

Stay safe, Jo;) I'll give you a call once you reach home<3

Joanna smiled at the text she received from Peter, walked into the apartment, and shut the door close behind her.

Tony had been attacked by an unknown supersoldier when he was out with Joanna and Peter. The teens were able to intervene and give him all the support needed to guard against the attacker. Tony was fighting ferociously, until he saw the face of the supersoldier and a sense of recognition washed over him, making him retreat and spare his life.

She dropped her keys on the table nearby, heading towards the couch. But she stopped in her place when she felt the cold breeze stroke her cheek. She looked up towards the glass window to find it open. Weird.

Aunt Grace always insisted on closing the doors at this time of the year since she would easily catch a cold. And also, now her Aunt knew about her secret identity and Joanna now didn't have the need to sneak in through the door.

So why was it open? Unless

"Joanna Sanchez," a thickly accented male voice called out her name from the kitchen.

Grabbing the first thing she saw, (a coffee mug) Joanna hurled it towards the voice, but the intruder had caught it before it could make an impact.

The lights of the kitchen counter flicked on to reveal the face of Nathan Sokolov.

He leaned to the side to beam at her in greeting, "Nice to meet you too,"

Joanna stared at the man in absolute horror.

Nathan casually lifted the mug in the air, "Want some chamomile tea? I can make some for you if you want," he picked up a steaming cup from the side and sipped on it.

"I'm sorry, What?" Joanna blinked blankly, completely freaked out as to who he was and what the hell he was doing in her apartment.

"Well, I was sore with the fight when I tried to get to Stark and I ran out of Ibuprofen," Nathan shrugged, walking out of the kitchen to head towards her, "A chamomile tea always helps me, you know, lose my mind a bit," he poured the remaining of the tea into the cup Joanna had tossed at him and carried both the cups towards her.

Joanna took several steps back, holding her hand in front of her, and activated the blaster of her suit, "You take another step closer to me or touch me I swear to god I'll french fry your dick!"