━━━━ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑺𝒂𝒎 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒅𝒓𝒖𝒏𝒌

🗒 ❛ HEADCANNON ༉‧₊˚✧

TIMELINE。˚ ⁀➷ Post AOU, Pre-Civil War

WARNING。˚ ⁀➷ Fluff, Established relationship

PAIRING。˚ ⁀➷ Sam Wilson x Y/N Dmitri

SUMMARY。˚ ⁀➷ Sam gets drunk and you are left to handle him in his clumsy state and put him to bed.

꧁꧂

The blue light of your laptop washed over your face, straining your eyes as you typed out the report of the latest mission you had to turn into S.H.I.E.L.D. 

Tony had hosted a party in honor of Thor since he was leaving back to Asgard for good, and also to relax a bit after taking down Ultron. You retreated from the party earlier, calling in sick and that you needed a break from the crowds.

You rubbed your eyes under your glasses, letting out a loud awn, slumping back into your chair. Exhaustion filled every bit of your body, urging you to return to bed.

A knock at the door had you looking away from the screen with a frown, "D.A.V.I.D," You called your AI, "Who's that?"

"Captain Rogers, Thor, and Sam are by the door, Ms. Dmitri," the AI replied.

Confused, you walked towards it, twisting the knob as you pulled it down to open.

Steve and Thor were supporting a very drunk Sam, who had each of his arms around both their necks for support.

You blinked at them cluelessly, waiting for an explanation. But the two men at the sides of your boyfriend seemed to be terrified to talk to you.

"Y/N!" Sam yelled your name, "There's my hot mama! Whoo!" he rested his hands on your hips and planted his lips on yours, kissing you deeply, "I missed you! I was looking everywhere for you," he mumbled against your lips.

Your eyes fluttered as they fell close at the intensity of the kiss and you pulled back when you tasted the sourness of liquor on his tongue.

You turned to the god questioningly, "Thor, what did you do?" you asked as Sam walked into the room past you.

"Wha— How could you assume it's something to do with me?" The god blinked at you in offense, "It could be Steve too!"

You narrowed your eyes at him, "Well, you have something to do with this, don't you?"

"Lady Dmitri, you see," Thor winced nervously, "I suppose Sam, son of Wil, here may have consumed some of the Asgardian mead that I had meant to share with Steve due to his high tolerance to booze,"

You closed your eyes in understanding, "Right," you didn't need any more explanation.

"He's had too much and he and Tony were about to get into a wrestling fight about who's girlfriend was better," Steve explained with a grin.