━━━ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒕.𝟏

🗒 ❛ REQUEST༉‧₊˚✧: Can I get some centuries one shots, chubby Thor getting physical love ❤️

TIMELINE。˚ ⁀➷ Post Endgame, Pre-Thor: Love and Thunder

WARNING。˚ ⁀➷ Fluff, Mention of Insecurities, Self deprecating thoughts

PAIRING。˚ ⁀➷ Thor x Vanir!Goddess!reader

SUMMARY。˚ ⁀➷ After the battle, the rest of the population had been restored and people were returning to their lives. With you back by his side, Thor worries if you'd still want him the way he was, since he had gained weight, struggling to deal with your death during the Blip. But you assure him that you love him, and you'll have him as he is.

 But you assure him that you love him, and you'll have him as he is

꧁꧂

📍TØNSBERG, NORWAY

The smell of salt and sea in the air welcomed you as the truck pulled over in New Asgard. The Battle was over and Thanos was taken down for good. The Blipped people had returned and were all in joyous celebrations. Most reunited with their loved ones, gushing over while some got emotional.

You got out of the truck that had given you, Thor, and Korg a lift and shut the door close. The vehicle pulled back before it disappeared out of sight.

"It's—we found a new place," Thor explained, "We've built a new home for the survivors," 

When the Asgardians and Vanir noticed your presence, they lowered themselves in a curtsy, respecting their queen.

You nodded at them in acknowledgment and signaled for them to return to whatever they were doing.

Thor smiled at you in pride, watching how the people responded to your existence, "Being Queen suits you,"

"Never wanted it though," you muttered, shrugging. You returned to his side, you looped your arm through his, "So, where are we staying?" you looked up at him eagerly.

What you hadn't noticed was the way Thor had tensed up when you basically leaned into him. His fat skin was peeking out of the flimsy grey shirt he wore. And that very skin was pressed against your arm he was holding onto.

A wave of insecurities washed over the God of Thunder and goosebumps prickled his skin.

He tried to suck in his belly as he led you to his cabin at the top of the hill. attempting to keep some safe distance from you so that you wouldn't be bothered by his new body change.

He showed you around his cabin, wincing at the barrels of wine and beer that he had stocked up in one room and wondering how he was going to explain it all to you.