▬▬▬▬ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒐𝒓 𝒈𝒆𝒕𝒔 𝒊𝒏𝒔𝒆𝒄𝒖𝒓𝒆 𝒑𝒕.2

🗒 ❛ REQUEST༉‧₊˚✧: Can I get some centuries one-shots, chubby Thor getting physical love ❤️

TIMELINE。˚ ⁀➷ Post Endgame, Pre-Thor: Love and Thunder

WARNING。˚ ⁀➷Mention of Insecurities, Self-deprecating thoughts, Soft!smut, Oral ( f receiving), P in V, Unprotected sex (zon't zo it,), Fluff, Praise kink, Mentions of alcohol

PAIRING。˚ ⁀➷ Thor x Vanir!Goddess!reader

SUMMARY。˚ ⁀➷ The one where you and Thor have sex again, making up for those lost centuries.

꧁꧂

You and Thor stumbled back into your bedroom, foot walking backward until the back of your knees hit the edge of the bed and you fell back on it, him on top of you.

His long blonde hair screened around both your faces and he rested his palms on either side of your head, holding himself up. His cottage was complete and you were back. The world was right again.

You and Thor had joined your people in one of the bars of New Asgard after returning from New Vanaheim. Celebrations were still on board due to the restoration of the Blipped people and you and Thor decided to join and mingle with your people.

You tipped your head to the side as Thor trailed kisses down your jaw, throat, and down to your sternum. He tugged at the shirt you were wearing and you slipped it off in one go, leaving you in your undergarments.

He cupped both your breasts, thumbs brushing over your nipples and feeling it harden under his touch. You writhed under him, thighs clenching in need.

"You have any idea what you do to me?" Thor took your hand and guided it downwards, over his heart, across the comforting expanse of his stomach, until you felt the hot swell of his straining sweatpants. You caressed him over the fabric, your lips parting as you listened to his quickening breaths. Your eyes flickered up to him. Despite the cool weather, you felt overheated. Your heart pounded in your ears.

Thor caught the top of your pants, kissing down your body, "Lift your hips, love," he whispered against your skin. A shiver ran down your spine.

You did as he told, helping him take off what remained of you. He looked at you in adoration, helping you kick them off.

"Thor, please," you leaned up and caught his lips in a hot kiss, swiping your tongue across his needily.

He pinned you back with his lower body, hand resting right over your needy core, through your underwear. He pushed the fabric aside, sighing deeply, and began to trace oh-so-light circles around your wet pussy, sending you into a frenzy of need, "I was going to play with you for hours first, to make up for those lost centuries," he mumbled against your lips, "But now," he trailed off, making his way down your body, "I don't think I can hold back anymore,"