▬▬▬▬ 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒀𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒂 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒔 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆

🗒 ❛ HEADCANNON ༉‧₊˚✧

TIMELINE。˚ ⁀➷ Red Room days

WARNING。˚ ⁀➷ SMUT, Slight anxiety, Body insecurity, Lot of Kissing, Body worshipping, Fingering (R receiving), Oral, Groping, Nudity, Edging, Switch!Yelena

PAIRING。˚ ⁀➷ Yelena Belova x Y/N Dmitri

SUMMARY。˚ ⁀➷ You were having one of those days when you felt dominated by your insecurities. Yelena finds a way to distract you from it.

(OR)

The first time Yelena tells you that she loves you.

꧁꧂

"You're so beautiful," Yelena leaned forward, connecting your lips in a feverish kiss, her hand gently cupping the side of your face.

Given that you were Madam B's daughter, you had a separate room to reside in. Yelena was a frequent visitor and she was careful not to get caught whenever she dropped by.

She had walked in on you staring down at your mirror with so much hatred in your eyes that Yelena felt her heart crack at the hate you held for yourself. Resting her chin on your shoulder, she hugged you from behind, kissing you in greeting. You acknowledged with a hum, not prying your eyes from your reflection, scrutinizing every scar and bruise that marred your skin.

"See this?" she traced her finger over a thin marring scar that dipped down your right breast, "This shows how strong you are. How much you've gone through,"

Her palms went behind your thighs and she carried you with ease, wrapping them around her waist and pinning you against the wall behind you.

"I love you,"  Yelena pecked your lips softly, eyes locking with yours.

You felt the air rush out of your lungs at her admission, unable to respond or form a coherent sentence. In all of your escapades and times that you spent together, the blonde had never uttered those words. You couldn't fathom that she would ever see you in that way.

She peppered kisses down your jaw, and neck; arms enveloping you to curve into her body.

"Yelena—" you tried to speak.

"Wait, let me finish," she held up a hand at you, "Remove this," she tugged at the edge of the shirt you were wearing.

You slipped your shirt off with a grimace, tossing it aside over the pile of clothes in the corner.

"I love how we're each other's safe place. I love how you have me wrapped around your fingers. I love how you showed me that there's more to me than a broken human made for killing,"

She reached behind your back and unclasped your bra, letting it fall to the ground, and watched your breast bounce from being freed from the garment.

"I love you. I love you. I love you," the last part came as a desperate confession, as though she'd die if she didn't get it out of her chest, "You don't have to say it back," she added hastily. Her lips wrapped around one of your breasts, tongue circling your nipple and she pulled back, letting the cool air of the room caress it.

Your mouth went slack when Yelena began to rub your already wet pussy, giving you the friction you needed.

"Y'like that?" her voice came muffled as she sucked a hickey on your collarbone, increasing her pace.

You nodded blankly, unable to speak due to her ministrations, and clenched down on her fingers. But when you were close to your orgasm, she stopped abruptly with her fingers still snug in you. 

"Yelena," you sobbed, tugging the collar of her suit needily

Yelena swallowed your incoherent complaints with a sloppy, wet kiss, plunging her tongue into your mouth. The smell of sex filled the air and both your pupils were blown in desire.

You pulled back with a gasp, making her chase after you, eyes fluttering in lust.

"I—I love you too," you rested your arms around her neck, humping against her touch.

Yelena smiled at you with loving eyes, fingers rubbing circles around your nipples, cupping your breasts with both her hands.

You shuddered as goosebumps appeared on your skin, leaning against the wall behind you. Your chest rose and fell, breath growing heavy. Yelena lodged a thick thigh between your legs, rubbing them up your needy core teasingly, causing you to whimper pathetically.

"Shh," Yelena smashed her lips on top of yours feverishly, tonguing your mouth like a starved woman, "I got you. I got you,"

Slipping a hand past your pants and underwear, she cupped your ass, pulling you closer to her, squeezing the flesh, "It's just you and me," she slowly shrugged off your pants, kicked them down, and helped you step out of it.

Her palm cupped your pussy and she slipped two fingers into your wet folds. You hissed at the intrusion, your walls squeezing her finger. She slowly began to pump her fingers, watching your face intently for any signs of discomfort.

You grasped harshly at her breasts, massaging them at an agonizingly painful pace that left Yelena wanting more. Leaning forward, she moaned into your ear, hot mouth pressed against your ears as her breath fanned over your cheek.

You tossed your head back with closed eyes, "Yelena, please—"

"Be patient," Yelena nosed at the column of your throat, her teeth sinking into your skin before her tongue brushed and soothed the burn.

The combination of her fingers pumping in you, accompanied by her leaving bite marks on your skin ignited a spark in you. You felt the familiar tension building low in your belly, but once again when you were close to your release, Yelena stopped.

You whined in protest, close to tears from being edged for the second time. Frustration boiled your nerves as you clung to her body.

Yelena brushed back your tousled hair, "I want to hear you say it. Use your words, baby, C'mon," she uttered in a low sultry voice, slowly pumping her fingers back into your wet cunt. The wet squelch of it filled the room.

"Faster, please," you spoke against her neck, stuffing your face against the curve of her neck.

Poo," Yelena curled her fingers in the spot that had you gasping in pleasure. She increased her pace, watching your face twist as you neared your release. You came with a cry, your pleasure washing over you in thick waves and you slumped against her body.

"That's my good girl," she cooed in praise, bringing her fingers to her mouth and sucking them clean, keeping eye contact with you.

You pushed yourself off her lap, kissing down her neck and traversing downwards and discarding all her clothes on your way.

When you came face to face with her weeping cunt, Yelena gathered your hair in a ponytail, fisting it in her palm. You placed open-mouthed kisses on her inner thighs, slowly approaching where she needed you the most.

She sighed in relief when you dived in between her legs, tongue intruding her wet folds. But when you added two fingers and curled them upwards, the blonde lost it, laying herself completely at your mercy. 

She tipped her head back in a languid moan, "T—That's it," she praised you, nudging you so close that your nose was nudging her clit, "Just like that, detka—Fuck,"

You sucked her clit in your mouth and heard her groan in pleasure. She closed her legs around your mouth, humping against your face. You continued your actions, nuzzling your face closer, and ate her out fiercely until a strong wave of orgasm washed over her, a shiver following closely.

You raised yourself to her level and she was quick to pull you into herself. In one motion, she flipped you under her, caging you between her arms.

Yelena pressed her open mouth against yours, licking her arousal from your lips, biting on them gently, "Did so good. So pretty—So, so prettyall mine," she slurred, her eyes full of love.

↠━━━━ღ◆ღ━━━━↞