Chapter 4: The realization

Before starting, thank you for this beautiful cover Tani ❤❤ LOVE YOU ❤

At Maya's house..

Maya: you won't work there, cancel the offer (she said with a heavy voice)

Zoya: but why??

Maya: no buts and vuts.. You won't work there bass. I will give you a job in my company. Go to your room.

Zoya: no Maya, today you have to tell me, what you are so concerned about. In that studio too, all were behaving so strange, saying that you won't come there and all. And before 5mins you were so happy, after listening Hooda's name, why are you so worried?? Why are you so concerned??

Maya: WHY AM I SO CONCERNED?? (she shouted) Really, Zoya!! Remember when our parents died, we were of the same age. The responsibilities which we must share equally, was all upon me. Yes, Jhanvi maa, was there, but you remember, at first when you were not accepting her, I was there with you that time, I was your mother and at times your father too. I cared for you both physically and mentally. For your and my future, I shifted here in London, all alone and then luckily I found Saanjh di here, who cared for me like a little sis from the start. I was concerned about the littlest things related to your life, and now you are joining my rival's company, who will make sure to hurt you, coz hurting you will be direct attack to me, and they just want to hurt me, nothing else. And you are saying what I am concerned about. Are you serious??

Zoya (teary-eyed): Maya, I know you were always there for me, but only you and maa said na, ki I should make my career on my own capabilities. And talking about the Hooda's studio, you know what Aditya said to me before I said yes. He asked me that I should reconsider my decision, because joining this company will affect mine and your relation. Yes, he considered you as his enemy, but he cared too about our relation. Maya, (hold her hands) trust me, the company specially Aditya will never let me get hurt.

Maya (looked at her): I need time to think, go to your room.

Zoya: but!!

Maya looked at her angrily.

Saanjh: Zoya, let's go!!

Zoya (looked at Saanjh and then Maya and slightly smiled): you know Maya, I was always a puppet of yours and Jhanvi maa. It's not like I am irritated out of it or something, but this is the reason I never got my true friends or love, which I desire, which I want, which every person wants. I know you guys want my good only, but sometimes I get tired. The friends I make all are scared of you, that if they do something to me, you won't spare them. I laugh at this scenario, but also sometimes I feel lonely, just lonely. (wiped her tears) but anyways, do tell me what your decision is, I will inform them tomorrow morning, it's very late today. Good night, everyone. (she went)

Maya: Zoya, wait!!

Saanjh: Maya, let her go, she is not in state of understanding something right now!

Maya: but she is my sister, I can't see her like this.

Saanjh: she will be okay Maya. But think of yourself first, when you will be okay, your sister will automatically get.

Maya: I understood what you are trying to say, I need some alone time Saanjh di.

Saanjh: sure, take your time.

Maya went.

Saanjh: I hope this time everything gets okay, just like before!

Maya went to a dark room, picked up a canvas and colors and remembered the past words which haunts her till now!