Chapter 14: Flashback part 4 (No more friends?)

At the event place.

Arjun: Maya I talked to them and said it's fine.

Maya: okay Arjun.

Arjun: so are you ready? We are number 2.

Maya: yess, the tokens?

Arjun: yeah, here.

Maya: why only two? I gave you five right?

Arjun: Yaa I have Rudra's, Adi's, and Pooja's tokens with me, by chance if they come so I will give them.

Maya: hmm point. I hope they reach by time.

Arjun: yeah, let's go near the stage, anytime they can call you.

Maya: yeahh, let's go.

At the dark place...

Adi kept murmuring Maya's name and Rudra reached the location.

Rudra: Adi.. what happened to him?

Pooja: I don't know Rudra, actually these guys called me up. (she signaled them to speak up)

Boy: yeah, me and my friends were passing by here, and I saw a guy hitting him on his head with a rod and was trying to kidnap him, but we grabbed that boy and rescued him. And on his phone, his last dial number was hers so we called her.

Rudra: Thank God, he is safe. Thanks, guys, btw Pooja there is water in my car, bring that. (he sprinkled water on his face and Adi slowly came back on his senses) are you okay Adi?

Adi: where am I? Ouch, this pain is unbearable dude.

Rudra: get up slowly, hold my hand. (Adi puts one hand on Rudra's shoulder, and Rudra hold him) Are you fine?

Adi: head is paining. I don't remember anything; how did I come here.

Pooja (hugged him): Adi, thank God you are okay!

Adi: Pooja, I am fine, don't worry, and guys why we are here? it's time we must go to that event place, and where's Maya Arjun? They must be waiting for us.

Rudra: have you gone mad or what? Maya and Arjun are there na, they will handle it, let's take him to the hospital Pooja.

Adi: no Rudra I am fine, and it's a matter of an hour, Maya must be waiting for us.

Pooja: your Maya.. she played a beautiful game, Adi. (she smirked)

Adi: game? What kind of game?

Pooja: she was the one who sent that guy to kidnap you, Adi.

Adi & Rudra: whattt?? (they shouted)

Adi: what nonsense Pooja? Why would Maya do that?

Rudra: exactly, stop this nonsense Pooja, we know you hate her but that doesn't mean you will put such ridiculous allegations on her without any proof.

Pooja: Who said I don't have proofs.

Aditya and Rudra looked at each other and then Pooja

Pooja: Yes, I agree I hate her coz she has stolen Adi from me, she broke her group, she created differences between you two, she broke your heart Rudy, and she is playing with you Adi, and Arjun is her next target. Why won't I hate her?

Adi: what are you even saying Pooja? Are you listening to yourself?

Pooja: I knew you won't trust me, that's why I have the proof. It's in my car let's go.

On the event place...

Host: let's call our second team that is Maya's team.

Arjun: it's you. All the best.