Chapter 19: What you do, comes back to you.

At the event place.

Caution: Wet Floor.

Zoya was happily walking around ignoring the sign and was about to fall when Aditya holds her hand but he falls with her too.

Zoya and Aditya together: ouchhhh!!!

Zoya: tum.. tum kaha se aaye?

Aditya: tum jaha se aayi. Itni clumsy jo ho, jaha dekho girti rehti ho, peeche peeche rehna padhta hai.

Zoya (laughs): bass ek dost tumhare jaise sabhke life mein hona chahye, phir kisi ko kisi cheez ki fikar hi nai rahegi.

Adi: I will take it as a compliment though.

Zoya: coz it is.

Both laughs.

Maya: need help guys. (she was standing in front of them, slightly smiling at them)

Zoya: ahh my another savior is here.

Maya (gives hand to both of them): come on get up!

Both hold her hand and get up.

Zoya: (POV) I must leave them alone.

Zoya: guys I will go clean myself. See you later, and thanks, Maya.

Maya smiled and turned around towards Adi, and leaves his hand.

Adi: thanks!

Maya: it's fine. (she was leaving)

Adi: Maya! (She stopped) I.. am.. I mean how are you?

Maya (laughs and turned around towards him): sorry do I know you?

Adi: huh?

Maya: do I know you? For me, you are a stranger.

Adi: a stranger?

Maya: Yeah, coz the Adi I knew died for me 4years back!

Adi looked away.

Maya: I came here coz I heard Zoya's voice. And you know I have that moral values, ki koi 2 agar musibat mein ho, toh sirf ek ki help nahi karni chahye ya ya ya koi 2 ko shaq ki nigahon se dekha jaaye, aur ek ki baat maanke dusre ki baat na sunke hi uspe saara blame daal dena wale bhi moral values nai hai mere paas.

Adi (looked at her): You are right. Tum mere jaisi nahi ho, aur hona bhi nahi chahye kisi ko mere jaisa.

Maya (laughs): exactly. So the moral of the story is you are no less than a stranger for me Mr. Hooda.

Adi: I deserve it and believe me, I am happy you are treating me like this, coz I really deserve every bit of it. (he laughs) anyways, all the best for today. Hope the best wins. (he left)

Maya: what did he say? He will be weird always. (she moved around but her foot slipped and she was about to fall but Rudra holds her on time)

Rudra: sabhko bachane waali ko kisi bachane waali ki zarurat bhi padhti hai right?

Maya (gave a confused look to him): you heard our convo.

Rudra (scratched his neck): maybe!!

Maya: maybe? Leave me right now.

Rudra: soch lo, gir jaogi.

Maya was trying to get up, but all in vain; while Rudra was smiling seeing her like this.

Rudra: itna gussa kyu?

Maya glared at him.

Rudra: okay wrong question.