Chapter 6: Zoya, the smart woman

At Maya's studio.

Maya reached the studio and Arjun was waiting for her inside, and he saw her entering the office.

Arjun: Where were you, Maya??

Maya (irritated): why are you so panicking today Arjun? I had some work of course, did I ever reached late to my office?

A (sensed something wrong): what happened Maya? Is everything okay?

M sat on her chair and rest her head on the table.

A: come on Maya, you are worrying up me now, tell me what happened? Is it about Zoya?

M (nodded her head in no, after taking a long deep breath): I met Pooja today.

A (stunned): WHATTT?? (he shouted and she looked at him) I mean how; don't tell me you went to their place.

M: I went there to drop Zoya, coz she is new here, she doesn't know anything, how can I leave her alone Arjun?

A (in mind): No, this is not happening. Today she went to Hooda's studio, tomorrow she will be on talking terms with Adi, Pooja was also not picking up my calls. I just hope we never ever get caught. Idc about Pooja, but I can't lose Maya.

M (looked at him and waved her hand): Hello, Arjun. What are you thinking?

A: ah.. no.. nothing? Did you meet Adi too?

M: I didn't go inside the office dumbo, I left her outside and when I was going back to my car, I bumped into Pooja and then...

A (cutting her): Thank God!!

M (looked at him): huh!?

A: no, means thank God you didn't meet Adi. Kyunki the anger inside you for Adi is terrific, and a big Mega Fashion Hunt is on our heads. We have to give our best.

M: I guess you are right!! Leave Hooda's topic, let's concentrate on our work.

A (smiled): that's like my friend, and don't worry about Zoya, she is your sister, she will take care of herself.

M: yeah (she smiled) I also hope Harsh uncle takes care of her (she murmured)

A: what? Did you say anything?

M: yeah, I was saying bring your laptop, and let's begin the work.

A: yes ma'am.

Both smiled.

At Hooda's studio.

Aditya was explaining to the employees about the Mega Fashion Hunt, while Zoya and Pooja were busy admiring him.

Aditya: Zoya, pen. (but Zoya was busy in her own thoughts, he looked at Zoya confused) Hello!! (he clicked his fingers right in front of her face, breaking her dreams) you daydreamer, I need a pen.

Zoya: haan.. haan. Yes sir. (but she was nervous too while picking up the pen, she dropped the pen stand on the floor) I am sorry sir, I will pick it up.

A: are you okay?

Z: yes.. yes Adi... I mean sir, yes sir.

While others laughed except Adi, Harsh uncle, and Rudra.

One of the employees commented: Aditya sir ne kya dekhke isko kaam pe rakha hai? Does she even know anything?

Other employee: aree upar se yeh twin sister hai Maya ki, pata nahi humare liye kaam kar rahi ya uske liye.

While Aditya listened to all this and glared at them. They looked at him and within a second looked down, Aditya looked at Zoya, hold her hand, and took her to the stage where he was presenting. Zoya was all confused and looking at him.