Chapter 25: Unfolding a new secret!

Evening 7:30 pm.

Everyone gathered outside the hotel.

Adi: any updates?

Maya: no. we searched both the theatres but everyone said they don't see him or know him.

Zoya: same we went to 3, and everyone was like they haven't seen him.

Rudra: what now?

Adi: tomorrow will search the rest of the theatres, and if we didn't find him, then his ex-girlfriend is our only the hope.

Papa Hooda: hmm. Let's move to our rooms then.

Maya: yes, firstly I have to put my phone in charge, it's been switched off since afternoon and I just noticed it an hour ago.

Zoya: haha of course your lover Arjun must be very mad, baat jo nahi hui subah se.

Rudra: same applies to Pooja too.

Adi: they are not mad, they are psychos.

Maya: the psycho word is also small for them, anyways I need to charge my phone, not for Arjun but for also our Janhvi maa Zoi, you forgot tomorrow is her birthday.

Zoya: ohh shit, yes. How can I forget?

Papa Hooda: Janhvi maa, who?

Maya: I told you na our aunt who took care of us after our parents died, and she is like our mother. Tomorrow is her birthday.

Papa Hooda: ohh whom I said I want to meet.

Maya: yeahh. As soon as she comes here we will surely arrange a meeting. Right zoi?

Zoya: of course. We would love to.

Papa Hooda: and I would love it too, anyways, let's move to our rooms now.

Zoya: yeahh, but again lift? Maya?

Maya: I will climb the stairs.

Adi: till the 8th floor?

Maya nodded.

Rudra: I am coming with her.

Maya: no you go with them, please. I can take care of myself.

Rudra: haan that we all can see very well and who said I am coming for you, I have not gone to gym today, issi bahane exercise and body build hojaegi. (high fived Adi)

Maya: whatever. Zoya take my phone and put it on the charge, yaad se.

Zoya: sure take care.

Maya nodded and they all left, Maya Rudra took the stairs and all others the lift.

On the 4th floor.

Rudra started breathing heavily due to the stairs and Maya laughed looking at him.

Maya: energy phuss hogayi? Mr. bodybuilder?

Rudra: huh. Mein nahi tum thaki ho.

Maya: yeahh yeahh right. Washroom and wash basin vaha hai if you need.

Rudra: thank God. (he looked at her who was already looking at him with a sweet smile) ahh.. mujhe nahi tumhe zarurat hai.

Maya: sure sure. Bakwaas na karke jao and face wash karlo kam se kam. (he laughed and went towards the washroom and she sat on the nearby sofa)

Rudra comes out in a while with his face and hair wet, and Maya notices him and gets lost in his hotness, after a while, Rudra looked at her and Maya looked away.