Chapter 20: Revelations

Maya: tum??

Aditya and Rudra were standing on the other side of the door.

Zoya: abh hum batanege tumhe sach kya hai?

Maya: kya bolri hai Zoya? And what are you both doing here? Kuch kehna ya kuch karna baki reh gaya tha?

Harsh: abhi toh kuch shuruwat hi nahi hui hai Maya. (he came from behind)

Maya: Harsh uncle.. aap bhi?

Zoya: Maya, tumhe janna tha na sach kya hai. Yeh hai sach.

Maya (looked at Zoya): mujhe kuch samjh nai araaha. Kya horaha hai?

Zoya: sabh samjh aajaega. And you all please come inside.

After a while.

Maya: guys what's happening? You all are killing me out of suspense. Please tell me.

Zoya: okay so I will start today whatever happened from the start to the end was our plan, everything. Adi knows everything about Pooja, Maya.

Maya (looked at Adi): everything?

Adi: everything. The mishap she did 4 yrs ago, till now. I know everything.

Maya: so the things you said to Zoya..

Adi: was a part of the plan.

Maya: what? I mean why? If you knew about Pooja, then what was the need of blaming Zoya? And why you were all the way so sweet to Pooja?

Zoya: coz she started doubting us. Humara plan toh yehi tha ki we will expose her today in front of media. But as we know she is cunningly smart, the way Adi was behaving with her since morning, made her doubt us. Remember in the morning I and Adi, fell on the floor and you saved us, and then I left. I went to the washroom and there I heard Pooja's voice and she was...

-------------------------------------------Flashback--------------------------------------------

Inside the washroom.

Zoya: I hope Maya and Adi talk to each other. Please God make it happen. (she was washing her face, just then she heard a voice of a woman murmuring) what is that? From where the voice is coming? (she looked at one of the doors, and realized the voice is coming from there only; she went towards the door and heard Pooja's voice) Pooja here?

Pooja: no Arjun, something is not right, I know.

Zoya: should I start recording? Of course, I should. It can be one of the proofs. (she starts her recorder)

Pooja: everyone is behaving very weirdly. I don't care about Rudra and those Siddiqui sisters, but Adi. I think he has started doubting me Arjun. I am sending you an address and pata lagao ki Adi vaha gaya tha ya nahi. Event start hone mein abhi 4hrs hai, go fast please, and do inform me. (just then she saw a shadow outside the door) mein tumse baad mein baat karti hu. (she opened the door, and saw another lady standing there) thank God, but mujhe aisa kyu laga ki Zoya. You are thinking too much Pooja, chill. I need a coffee.

Zoya (who was hiding inside another door heard everything): uff baal baal bachi. But Pooja has started doubting Adi and all of us. And if she will know the truth, usse samjh aajayega ki hum. Nahi nahi, I need to talk to them. This time we won't let them win.

-----------------------------------Flashback ends----------------------------------------------

Zoya made them hear the voice note of Pooja.

Maya: wait wait wait. Who's that Arjun?

Saanjh: our very own Arjun Sharma.

Maya: wh.. wha.. what?? (she yelled)