Chapter 17: New Conspiracy

At Maya's house (1 am)

Zoya (was thinking about the incident that happened with Adi and blushing and looked at herself in the mirror): why are you smiling? Have you gone mad or what? Stop smiling Zoya! Why does he affect me so much? It's only 3 days I met him but ahhhh. Shut up and sleep! I need water. (she went downstairs and heard some voice) who's... who's that?? Theif?? Shit, what should I do? Saanjh Maya are also not here. (she saw a vase in front of her and picked her up) Kuch nahi hoga, kuch nahi. Be brave Zoya. Kuch nahi hoga. Jai mata di.. jai mata di. (she was about to hit while that person turned around)

Both: aaaahhhhhhhhhhh!!! (they screamed)

Zoya: Maya?

Maya: Zoya?

Zoya: what you are doing here in dark?

Maya: aree I was.. first you tell me what are doing with this vase?

Zoya: I thought you were a thief, you scared the hell out of me.

Maya: huh, and you almost killed me. Ufff!!

Zoya and Maya looked at each other and burst out laughing.

Zoya: what are doing here?

Maya: aree I was working on those designs for Mega Hunt? Tomorrow we have to finalize it na, that's why, and this is the place where I concentrate the most, so I was sitting here.

Zoya: Lol!! I thought it was a thief.

Maya: haha stupid.

Zoya: well can I see those designs?

Maya: haha no ma'am, you work on my rival's company, I can't show you.

Zoya: that's so mean of you. I am your rival from 10 am to 6 pm okay, not more than that. And FYI your sister is asking for it, not anyone's spy.

Maya: Zoya!! I...

Zoya (cutting her): please na Maya, you don't trust me kya? I won't disclose it. Please. And now I too work on a fashion company, I can give you suggestions.

Maya: okay okay!! Now stop eating my brain. Come. (she showed her the designs)

Zoya: woahhh, this looks superb. Did you make this?

Maya: no Arjun.

Zoya: Arjun?

Maya: hmm.

Zoya: please don't use this. You make designs of your own.

Maya: heinn? What happened suddenly?

Zoya: I don't know, I don't think it's good for the hunt.

Maya: abhi toh you said it's superb. Zoya, tell me clearly what happened?

Zoya (POV): How Maya, how can I say? You won't trust me. But I don't feel right, what if it is a new plan! Zoya, maybe you are thinking too much. Why will Arjun want bad for their own company, is he likes Maya. Shut up and stop overthinking.

Zoya: I am joking baba. This is good, very good. You can go with it.

Maya: you sure?

Zoya: yeahh I am. I am sleepy Maya, I must go. Kal office bhi toh hai and Adi hates...

Maya: latecomers. I know.

Zoya (hugs her): I love you, Good night.

Maya: Good night. (she left) why did I feel she was hiding something? God, why my life is never smooth. (looked at designs) why did her expression change after hearing Arjun's name. why why why? So many questions and only confusion. I will ask her after the hunt, now I must focus on this. I think the blue and red one is perfect.